followers 16 popularity
24
following 1

following  view all

Groups
scooterbsports is not in any groups
ScooterB Sports Novelties | scooterbsports

Pay Or Give - Turn $2 Into $200 - Fast / Easy / Affordable

Aug 2nd 2010 at 2:11 PM

* VERY AFFORDABLE - Anyone can afford to try this program! Only a one time out of pocket payment of $2.00 to get started.

*3 REFERRALS TO MAKE IT WORK - Surely everyone knows just three people that are willing to try a program for 2 bucks. Once you have found 3 others willing to to work the program with you, you are done. *If you only want to make $200 that is*

*UNLIMITED EARNINGS POTENTIAL - Unlimited referrals means unlimited earnings! For every three new members that your refer, that's another chance to earn another $200! *Still working from your one time payment of $2.00*

*PERFECT PROGRAM FOR THE "PIF" CROWD - With a one time cost of just $2.00 for a membership, and $1.00 per referral commission given back, makes it very affordable to build a huge team using the pay it forward method!

*NO SITE/ADMIN FEES UNTIL YOUR EARN! - Most sites grab their fees and commissions from payments up front. Not here, WE earn only if and when YOU earn! Anytime you request a payout, the site will earn 10% of your earnings, you keep the other 90% Now that's a pretty good deal.

Join Pay Or Give Right Here !!!

New - Just Added - "AUTO UPGRADE" Feature...

This option is in place so that you will not loose out
unexpectedly on any commissions!

See ya there...I'm in R U??

Scott Buchanan

2 comments
Please to comment
Aug 12th 2010 at 5:39 PM by scooterbsports
Hi Stella... That's great to hear this is another awesome program from Will Patteson.
   
Aug 12th 2010 at 5:09 PM by visionary
Hi ScooterB! I am a member of Pay or Give too!I am promoting it on my faceplate also. Stella
   

sign in

Username
Password
Remember Me


New to IM faceplate? join free!

Lost Password? click here