Pairing Blinds with Curtains and Drapes in Melbourne: Some Do’s and Don’ts
It is no longer a secret that framing windows with the right readymade curtains and drapes or blinds make a room, i.e., can bring out a flexible room decoration by enhancing its look and feel dramatically in mere minutes, but what about when they are paired together? Will they be able to add glamour and personality to a room when paired together? We are often faced with the common question as to whether or not curtains and drapes work together with blinds. In today’s fast changing times, it is becoming increasingly common for residential owners to pair curtains and drapes with these blinds types since they can take a room from drab to fabulous. For most the answer is ‘yes- when paired, both ensures adequate privacy control and blackout sunlight. However, below we have discussed some style guidelines which you should follow when using curtains and drapes in Melbourne with your favorite Roman or Venetian blinds together to get the finished look to just everything you hoped it would be for a lift:
· Determine the type of blind you want- If you are out in the market to match curtains and drapes with blinds, the first that you need to do is select the right type of blind for the space. The two most common styles today are Venetian and Roman blinds Melbourne since they very well pair well as well as provide a basic, solid block of color for greater flexibility to work with curtains and drapes.
· Make yourself warm and cozy- Being such a strong and interesting room feature, you need to keep the effect you want for your paired curtains and blinds to have in your mind that if you really want your interior space to be warm, cozy and inviting.
· Go high and wide if your abode in smaller- To change the human perception of the size of your windows, this is one of the major benefit of pairing curtains and drapes Melbourne with blinds.
· Do not forget to complement your window a look that adds a stronger style statement- Since the combination of blinds and curtains and draperies adds a stronger statement in an interior space, the decorative accessories, such as- tiebacks with tassels that you add must go along with it. Just keep it humble. Pelmets are another superb way to accessorize your window treatments, including plantation shutters in Melbourne to add a stylish and decorative finish.
· Never pair printed curtains with printed blinds- Having prints on both carpets and blinds can be extremely overpowering, especially if the interior space of a room is small or already has too many prints. The most popular combination is a plain curtain or drape paired with a printed blind.
Looking ahead next summer to make that ideal match to increase value to your abode? If yes and you are having problems in selecting curtains and Roman or Venetian blinds Melbourne for your abode, make sure that you have a talk with our professionals at Westernport Blinds and Curtains in this number (03)5979-1566 anytime today about your specific requirements. They are always there to guide you through the right track by offering you with some valuable advice and besides offering a full range of blinds, curtains and drapes; we also offer security doors as well as plantation shutters Melbourne extensively.
Author Bio- Cary Smith, a renowned interior designer expert in installing modern window dressings, like- plantation shutters Melbourne enjoy writing articles on decorating windows with both Roman and Venetian Blinds Melbourne.