Doddee | doddee
Join me and share your original content where your original content & interactions are valuable. Make a free personal, business & or charity account now. I love Tsu!
1 year ago

Our Family Our Pets

Mar 3rd 2011 at 10:24 PM

I really don't know how to start so I'm just going to jump right in.

I love taking pictures and I love to blog and interact with people so I'm going to start by sharing pictures of my pets. I have a lot of pictures to share but I have to start somewhere.

Our family has grown since we've moved to New Mexico.  We rescued two cats and a dog from a local animal shelter in Albuquerque. They are wonderful pets and we don't need a piece of paper to tell us that.   If you are looking for a pet please check out your local animal shelter first before looking to buy one.

This is Mari...short for Calamari he was the first new member of our family.

Mari Loves helping around the house as you can see.

...and right from the start he liked helping me play poker online.

Cassie our new dog has made herself right at home and is trying to make friends with Mari by sharing her toy.

It doesn't take them long for them to become friends :)

They are both quite at home now and spoiled rotten.
To be continued....

Oct 16th 2013 at 3:06 PM by marty
nice article
Sep 4th 2011 at 5:18 AM by igytomas
Love animals :), especially those fury once :)
Jul 3rd 2011 at 11:00 PM by rishiforyou
OMG! Two cutie pies! Yes, animals do have empathy for each other. All they need is a bit of support.
Apr 17th 2011 at 3:11 PM by schmity58
I'm a cat person we have to always bring mice home quite often I step on one leaving for work in the morning. Looks like you have a awesome family.
Mar 25th 2011 at 12:27 AM by doddee
Hi Dee, thanks for checking out my blog. I haven't added any new videos but I plan to keep blogging away. I miss our chats too :)
Mar 16th 2011 at 1:32 PM by deewest
Enjoyed your pictures Will have to check out your You Tube to see if you have more videos too ;) Thanks for sharing.. Hope life is good with you and your family Talk soon .... I miss our chats