followers view all
following view all
|healthysnackin is not in any groups|
|I love to network with people.
You can always learn something from other people. I am a very family oriented person. Fishing and golf is my passion. I would love to learn about you!
Next step marketing
Delivering clear and easy calls to action
Have you ever went to a website and you are ready to pull your credit card out and are ready to buy, but the page never gives you a link to click or an add to cart button? Always make it easy for visitors to take the next step into your business opportunity.
Here are a few key elements to keep in mind when designing your website or blog.
* Always display a plane phone number on each and every page in clear view.
* Use different sizes of all links and buttons throughout your copy material to take customers to order forms.
* Use different text and sizes on buttons and links and monitor to see what is working the best for you.
1) Here is a way to monitor this action that has worked for me
A) Using google analytics
1) Set up your account in analytics.
2) Enter web address you want to track.
3) Copy the tracking code and paste in into a text editor so you have it for later
4) Click finish.
B) Installing the tracking code from above into your site
1) Access the HTML editor of your site.
2) Copy the Google analytics tracking code you saved from your text editor to the clipboard.
3) Find the closing body tag of each page and paste the tracking code right before each page of your site. If you are using a blog you may just have to paste it once. But a traditional web site you may have to post it on each page.
4) Save the code to your web site.
5) Make sure to republish the web site so the code is updated.
6) You will want to wait about an hour for the google analytics takes effect. Then log into your analytics to start tracking your sites pages.
* Make sure all your text links are blue and if you would like make them underlined.
* Try to have a form at the end of all your pages instead of another link.
The less people have to click the more of a chance people will take the next step.
* Have minimal distactions
Have less special offers, news, etc. on the page so it doesn't distract the visitor from the buying process.
I hope these few tips I have provided will help you in your business adventure. In my next posting I will elaborate more on google analytics, on how to track your sites if you didn't get it by this posting. Blog of Tim VClick to link Back To My Site
|share||like 32||report||476 views|