IM faceplate news | news

New history icon ... plus, we want to get your opinion on something

Apr 20th 2011 at 2:23 PM

This might go down as our shortest news update, but we wanted to contact members with two quick items today.

1) There is a new HISTORY icon in your menu bar (right next to the other 3 icons in the upper right of the page).  If you hover over this icon, a nice history will appear showing you the most recent faceplates, articles, and discussions that you have viewed since logging in.  This history will be saved as long as you are logged in.

2) We have just started a new discussion where we are asking members for their thoughts and opinions on something we are developing ... the new IM faceplate widget!  This widget will be something that you can add to your existing websites/blogs, or other online properties.  The widget will not only help to draw attention (and traffic) to your faceplate, but also pull content from your faceplate into your website in real time.

BUT, we want to hear your thoughts on this, so please head over to our discussion and voice your opinion.

The discussion can be found here ...

As always, thanks for your loyalty and continued support of IM faceplate.  We know that there are many things competing for your time and rest assured that any time you invest here is time VERY well spent!

Have a great day!

Tyler Huculak & Kramer Huculak
Logiscape Technologies Inc.

Sep 13th 2016 at 9:00 AM by fersi I really appreciate the kind of topics post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!
Sep 6th 2016 at 4:15 PM by robindarling
hello everyone here is a nice update for your gmail login
Aug 2nd 2011 at 6:51 PM by debcohutta
more efficient-
Jun 7th 2011 at 11:16 AM by ladyp62
Jun 2nd 2011 at 4:15 PM by GUERRERO
Suena Muy Bien
May 16th 2011 at 9:31 PM by jannatlink
May 13th 2011 at 10:17 PM by ValuableandFree
I am new here, so I just have to wait ans see! It is probably a good idea though! :-)
May 1st 2011 at 11:54 AM by mostwanted
The History feature is an excellent addition. It will help to keep organized if the flood gates begin to open. Will learn to use it more. Just got started with IMFACEPLATE...loving it so far. Want to thank Messiers Huculak & Huculak including Logiscape Technologies and their respective teams. Will research Widget to include Gadget. I bet that it is some sort of Safety feature or Balance and Check Thing. Until next comment. SEND.
Apr 25th 2011 at 9:14 PM by Lovetra
What little I understand about widgits I think it is a good idea. I am unsure as to their/its page location. I will leave a comment about that to someone more knowledgeable.
Apr 24th 2011 at 4:01 AM by PeterLow
I am not a techi guy but generally I think having a widget that will helps gain more exposure for me in association with IMFP is a good idea.
Apr 23rd 2011 at 1:56 PM by GTBulmer
Thanks for the update and the new features. :-) GT
Apr 22nd 2011 at 11:31 PM by tyjesbak
I've always liked the use of widgets, and I believe a Faceplate widget would work extremely well. Keep up the great work.
Apr 22nd 2011 at 9:39 AM by TimRR
Apr 21st 2011 at 7:49 PM by doddee
I think a widget would be cool too :)
Apr 21st 2011 at 2:39 PM by mdevanand2553
very good
Apr 21st 2011 at 12:32 PM by mendy
Much appreciated!
Apr 20th 2011 at 7:02 PM by leviro
Great development!
Apr 20th 2011 at 6:44 PM by marvin62
I would like to have a Widget for the IMFaceplate website:))