drknlvly6781 is not in any groups

network marketing, self-improvement, Daily Money Team, Napoleon Hill, Art Williams, Dale Carnegie, business, online business, home business, work at home, work at home mom,jobs in economy, i need work, making income, job in it company, reliable jobs, making money, for money making, money making, will I make money, will make money, how t make income, people make money, we need money, how can make money, the money center, money you make, make money for you,
Kenya S. | drknlvly6781
I am so excited I am finally in a position to help anyone and everyone make some good quick and lasting income online!!!
3 years ago

My Push for Prosperity

Aug 9th 2010 at 11:30 AM

I am a single mother of two wonderful kids, age 8 and 6. I am in college for Business Office Applications. I am on public assistance, and live in subsidized housing; but that will all soon change because of my push for prosperity.

You see, I have been online searching for the perfect business since 2003. Back then I was feeling my own recession, and not getting much help with being independent from public assistance. I had challenges that they just did not have help for, such as not knowing how to drive, so I could get to the jobs that I was qualified for.

I knew there had to be other people in my situation that were sick and tired of receiving a hand-out from the government, yet had no means to make their own income. My goal then became to find an opportunity that was low-cost, and designed for everyone to succeed.

Seven years later I have found that opportunity. An opportunity where all the members of the team work together to make prosperity for all! One with a product that all people, at one time or another, will use, and they can get paid for using it and sharing with others!

My mission now is to spread the word about this opportunity, and help as many others as I can to gain prosperity. In the process, I will gain it myself. Would you like to join me? Click here to find out more!

Sep 6th 2010 at 11:56 PM by bnmarika1214
Sep 6th 2010 at 7:14 AM by yhbecpublisher
You may be a single mother but you are not alone sister I have walked the path to show you the way home...Light...Love...Laughter...8-D
Sep 6th 2010 at 7:01 AM by TimRR
Great article yes I agree with stevenwagstaff
Aug 9th 2010 at 2:37 PM by stevenwagstaff
Great write up Kenya except the duplicate "I am a single mother I am a single mother" at the very beginning. Your dream for prosperity will come true and I wish you and your kids well. Steven Wagstaff