Groups
· Jon Olson Sucks!
· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· Safelist Fans!
· Blogging for Success
· Famous Entrepreneurs at EvanCarmichael dot com

Interests

I and My Husband Ron, own Leader EXchange.net, http://leaderexchange.net A Manual Traffic Exchange. Internet Marketing, Meeting new people, Sweeving at Sweeva, Blogging with Instant Blog Subscriber, Surfing TEs with TE Browser.

So what is the Real Truth about
Traffic Exchanges ?

“A leader is a person who consistently demonstrates what’s possible. A follower is a person who consistently observes leaders, then forms a small group and talks about what’s possible. Followers talk. Leaders act.” ~ Mark Yarnell
Monika Tuttle | m8t43

My Most Productive Traffic Generators!

Jul 5th 2010 at 7:44 AM

Soar4Traffic
RealHitz4U
HitSafari
JOIN ALL 3 FOR MANY EXTRA BONUSES, Daily, Weekly and

The Big Monthly Bonuses!

Dec 14th 2010 at 12:34 AM by Siamak
All of the above mentioned traffic generators are great ways to get traffic to your website. All are approved by Monika, so there should be no problem. Thanks again Monika for sharing what you have experienced about the internet business thingy. Good luck!

Aug 8th 2010 at 7:05 PM by m8t43
Thank you for the comment wolfie. Yes you are so right, there are far too many TE's out there now and yes not enough hrs in the day. As a TE owner (Leader EXchange is mine) I have to know what is out there, so I prioritize, and surf only 10 of the most productive ones on any given day. The next day I'll select a different group and so on. I use TE Browser for all my surfing what a wonderful tool. Here is some information on it if you are not familiar with it. FREE to Join. This site allows you to put all your manual Te's in one browser, You can add up to 12 TE's (tabs) all at ONE Time,and automatically jumps to the next site that needs clicking. With this incredible FREE Tool you now can Surf 50% to 60% more and so much faster. What a time saver this has been for me. http://www.weurl.net/2/tebroref

Aug 8th 2010 at 10:34 AM by wolfie
I use the 3 from Power Surf Central Group, I also find that Easyhits4u is one of the better traffic exchanges out there and certainly one that gives me good results. There are soooo many TE sites out there now, just isn't enough hours in the day to surf them!

Aug 2nd 2010 at 2:08 AM by m8t43
Thank you dorogikarcsi ( though I don't understand your language),fredds, haroon132, duckydks, soonerdad3 aka Jon for your comments. Yes Sweeva has become one the most important marketing tools I use daily with excellent results. Just remember! With each program you only get results if your willing to put some time and effort into it.

Aug 1st 2010 at 11:31 PM by dorogikarcsi
KÖSZÖNÖM

Jul 30th 2010 at 6:03 AM by fredds
I too use some of the sites that you have listed and Sweeva is my best or what do you think guys

Jul 23rd 2010 at 7:28 PM by haroon132
Thanks for the List I am glad to know that I am member of most of these Traffic Exchanges.

Jul 5th 2010 at 3:52 PM by duckydks
I use a few of the sites you listed - really like Sweeva and TrafficEra.

Jul 5th 2010 at 12:47 PM by soonerdad3
Hi Monica, As I am a past member of many of the Traffic Exchanges you have on your list I agree that many of them are very high quality and effective sites. Jon