Jason Cady | MrClassicTruckload
Come and and join us at http://truckloadohits.com and http://classichitsltd.com
unknown

My life as a TE owner

Jul 4th 2010 at 3:08 PM

Before I head out for the evening festivities of fireworks, I had an idea to write about my life as a Traffic Exchange owner and how I came about being one. I figured I better do it now while I still have fingers left. LOL

The life of a Traffic Exchange owner can be a little hectic at times. Long hours, a lot of networking, a lot of promoting. But it is also very rewarding and a lot of fun to do. I purchased my first site Truckload O' Hits in March/April of 2009. I have pretty much built the site up to where it is today on my own for the most part, but the members helped out as well with the help of a referral contest.

I purchased another site Classic Hits LTD about 6 months after Truckload, and I admit it has been a problem child, but it has been reborn with the help of an addition of a new administrator Paul Damon, and is growing rapidly.

But, before I had found my new love in the TE world, I have tried to find a little online business niche that I could afford and what not that really intrigued me and something that would probably do really well. Unfortunately, I couldn't find anything that did that within the places that I was looking.

So me and a friend of mine came up with an idea to make and sell catfish bait. LOL I know what your thinking, yes the smell was something left to be desired. But anyway, we had made a website and then I learned that you need to build up hits (visitors) to your site in order to gain exposure, so I was like how do I do that? So, I searched around for different ways and have tried numerous and countless ways to get exposure. Then I stumbled across the Traffic Exchange world and I had a huge increase of exposure.

I quit using all those other types of promotional programs and just stuck with the Traffic Exchanges and my results were tremendous. So, I got to thinking what would it be like to run one of these things and make it to the top like all the others? I got to looking into it and jumped on the opportunity and I don't regret it yet. I admit there have been ups and downs, but there will always be ups and downs, just like the economy. :)

Nov 14th 2010 at 6:54 AM by ybyrg
Thanks for sharing. Makes a T/E owner more accessible. I wonder if you could join my T/E Marketing Network on RYZE? I am the owner, and I'd love to use this article on my forum. Would you consider it?

You have to be a member of RYZE, which is Free, and you get to set up your own website and network w/all the other RYZERs. Just go to RYZE.com to join, then to

Thanks!

Sep 20th 2010 at 11:19 AM by deewest
Good Article so glad you are doing good with your TE's so what ever happened to your catfish bait business? Best Wishes Dee

Sep 7th 2010 at 8:14 PM by kfgeorge
I enjoyed reading your article.

Sep 3rd 2010 at 5:57 AM by TimRR
Great story,, You did a great job

Aug 5th 2010 at 8:38 AM by StonefishSays
I'm a member of both exchanges and wish you continued success!!!

Aug 1st 2010 at 8:27 AM by buzzon
Yes TEs Can Be Hard Work Awhile Back I Had A TE But It Was Fun I Just Didnt Have The Time When I Get The Time I Would Like To Do It Again

Jul 31st 2010 at 7:24 AM by gryle
I love traffic exchanges too! I was introduced to them about 2 years ago. I was so confused by them at first. But I quickly became addicted to them. Addicted is kind of a strong word, but I love getting in their surfing to see what is being promoted, talking to new people and making new friends. I've made some really good online friends through traffic exchanges. BTW I love TruckloadOHits!