Groups
· Stefan Berg
· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
· The Millionaire Mindset
· Law of Attraction Marketing and Resources

Interests

I am an Internet Jumbie, very passionate about any thing I am involved with.I must say that the Internet has become my new home away from home. I am a musician and I live in Trinidad and Tobago. I have really started taking Internet Marketing seriously only a few months now and there is no turning back. I love Music,and creating it. I am learning everything there is to know about the Internet Marketing, I am a plant lover, have studied Hypnosis and believe Holistic health, I read inspirational books and I enjoy exercising. .
Carol Jacobs | caroljbs
We Launched The Billion Coin on March 21, 2016 with the Initial Price of 0.001 Euros per TBC coin.http://kringle.cash/?link=lasquevasqueen
2 years ago

My Grandson Is One Day Young!

Aug 6th 2010 at 7:53 AM

Life is amaizing! My third grandson arrived last night and it was the most europhic moment I have experienced in a while. Talk about tension! My daugher is staying in Miami so the baby was born there. I live in Trinidad and for personal reasons was not there to see his birth.

She is my second daughter and it's her first time at this birthing wonder.

Right about the time he was ready to mke his entry into this planet, my husband called and I was able to hear and visualize the live birth OVER THE PHONE. Isn't that great? For a moment I was transposed, I was actually there experiening the "Push, Push" "You can do It" Push Push" Whee! Finally with tears running down my cheeks, my husband said, "He Here! (Trini way of speaking)

Have a blessed day!

Carol Jacobs

He is one year young and what a bundle, talk about terrible twos should be terrible ones. So much life and joy he brings to us. His name is Jovan.

Jan 1st 2011 at 3:08 PM by caroljbs
So the journey called life continues. My first daughter delivered her forth child at 4 minutes past 1 pm today. 10 days earlier than was expected. This time I was in the room to see this phenomenally breathtaking and wondrous entry. No matter how many times I see a child being born it never ceases to amaze and fascinate me. And Oh! the first WAW! Yes life is great, God is great and a New Soul has made her Entry. 1.1.2010 at 1.0.4 pm

Sep 16th 2010 at 5:24 PM by visionary
Congratulations Carol! I believe that another member of your family had a baby and you shared it with us..Stella

Sep 16th 2010 at 4:47 PM by timeout
Amazing isn't it, Congratulations, I have six grandkids. They are so amazing, I love seeing the world through their eyes. Never a dull moment, for sure!

Aug 29th 2010 at 3:27 PM by caroljbs
Thank you Jeani.

Aug 25th 2010 at 8:12 PM by jeani
Congratulations to you and your family, Carol!!!