followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
My Blogging Techniques Revealed
First let me say that this post is not designed to portray that I'm some kind of blogging Guru because to be honest, when I first began blogging I would rather stick a fork in my hand than to write a sentence. Its been my experience that if content is king, then blogging is king because all online content comes either from articles or blogs. The trick is to stay revelant without spamvertising, trust me when I say that even the greenest newbie knows the difference. Below are some of the things I do on a daily basis to get my point accross.
1. The main excuse I hear is that, I don't know what to write about and my answer to that is, are you serious? This is the information age.
2. Don't think you have to be a grammatical genius to start blogging, I consider myself pretty educated and still misspell words on a regular basis.
3. Utilize your white space correctly, in other words make sure you space your sentences because the human eye has a problem with run on sentences with no break for the eye.
4. Don't be afraid to use other people's articles, they don't have a problem with it as long as you give them their due. There's nothing worse than seeing your stuff online without your name or site on it especially since you busted your butt on it.
5. Be consistent, don't even start a blog if you're not going to keep it minty fresh with great work.
6. Start off with just one or two blogs a week, no use stressing yourself out trying to act like a pro when you just got started.
7. If you build it they may not come, don't get discouraged but keep at it.
8. If you keep at it pretty soon you'll surprise yourself to see your own personal style emerging and you'll be able to crank out blogs at will.
9. There's no such thing as writers block with blogs because there's just too much information out here for that tired excuse to be true.
10. Start off with a free Wordpress blog, then when you figure out what you're doing then get your own hosting, that's what I'm in the process of doing.
11. Wordpress rules, people swear by Blogger just because Google owns it but trust me, Google won't even give you any link love even though you're using their product. Google buys up companies, snatched the talent and nukes the company.
By the way, if you're on the fence about a solid home business, stop by my site and take a tour.
|share||like 30||report||449 views|