following view all
|transceiver is not in any groups|
Kern | transceiver
MPO/MTP Solutions for High Density Applications
Oct 22nd 2015 at 9:27 PM
MTP/MPO Trunk Cable
- Saving installation time–With the special plug and play design, MTP/MPO trunk cables can be incorporated and immediately plugged in. It greatly helps reduce the installation time.
- Decreasing cable volume–MTP/MPO trunk cables have very small diameters, which decrease the cable volume and improve the air-conditioning conditions in data centers.
- High quality–MTP/MPO trunk cables are factory pre-terminated, tested and packed along with the test reports. These reports serve as long-term documentation and quality control.
- Saving space–The active equipment and backbone cable is good for saving space.
- Easy deployment–Factory terminated system saves installation and network reconfiguration time.
- Reliability–High standard components are used in the manufacturing process to guarantee the product quality.
- MPO/MTP interface–MPO/MTP components feature superior optical and mechanical properties.
- Optimized performance–Low insertion losses and power penalties in tight power budget, high-speed network environments.
- High density–12 or 24 fiber cassettes can be mounted in 1U scaling up to 72 or in 3U scaling up to 336 discrete LC connectors.
Please sign in to comment