followers view all
following view all
MPB Today - Free Groceries and a Paycheck
No question about it; financial times are tough and people are having a tough time making ends meet. The cost of everything, including food is skyrocketing, while many Americans are losing their jobs in record numbers.
So can you really eliminate your grocery bill with MPB Today?
"MPB Today" indeed seems to be providing us with a method to cut our grocery bills. And to even eliminate our grocery bill altogether.
Established recently, MPB Today (which is an acronym for My Premiere Business) is a direct sales company affiliate with Southeastern Delivery a grocery home delivery service company. It is located in Pensacola, Fl. and is funded by a group of successful businessmen who specialize in traditional businesses that include real estate development, restaurant franchises, and industrial supplies.
The goal of Southeastern Delivery is to be one of the biggest full-service delivery companies nationwide. With this industry expecting to grow from $1 billion to over $85 billion in the next 10 years, the potential is nearly unlimited.
MPB's goal is to be a major force in helping Southeastern Delivery attain their goal under the leadership of Gary Calhoun, a 25 year veteran of the direct sales industry and capable home office team that - that seems to be growing daily - MPB has the full capability to managing the unprecedented expansion rate.
The MPB Today compensation plan is based on a "2 x 2 Follow Me Matrix" which involves "cycling". You'll pay an initial $200 for you're a pre-paid grocery receipt. However it is then possible that you can get paid over and over and over again if you refer others to the service who wish to save money on their groceries and earn as well.
Below is a summary of the main points about the service and compensation plan:
- Pay a one time $200.00 fee for a $200 pre-paid grocery receipt. To become part of the marketing plan you also must pay a nominal $10 annual admin fee for your replicated website.
Can This Program Work for You?
- You can instantly use your $200 pre-paid grocery receipt to buy groceries from the fulfillment center in Florida. However, if you wait until after your first pay cycle to use the voucher you do not pay shipping and
- Refer 2 people to the service. Then help those 2 people, refer 2 people, and cycle. This is called "cycling". You are then eligible to get paid Cash and another $200 in groceries.
- Each cycle (when your team is filled with six people and you have personally sponsored at least 2) enables you to trade your $200 pre-paid grocery receipt for a $200 Wal-Mart gift card. You'll also receive $300 Cash, and another $200 pre-paid grocery receipt. This happens again and again, every time you cycle.
- The more people you personally sponsor into "MPB Today", the more often you will "cycle". You could cycle several times a month, several times a week, even several times a day.
- No limit on commissions
- No restrictions on the type of groceries you can buy. (Dry goods and perishables are all eligible.)
- Exchange your pre-paid grocery receipt for a Wal-Mart gift card.
- A real chance to earn free groceries for life.
We all have to eat. And unfortunately in this economy food isn't getting any cheaper and most of us are not getting richer either. This scenario seems to make the MPB Today service a reasonable choice. How many of your friends and family would be interested in earning extra income while acquiring their groceries for free? Is MPB Today the start of something huge in the grocery delivery market? Is it a very unique and appealing opportunity, or just another fad? MPB Today's Alexa ranking today tells an optimistic story. Ranked as the 4010 most visited site in the U.S. and 50,393 in the world, they are not doing badly at all in the area of traffic to the site. With 1010% increase in traffic over the last 30 days, something big seems to be going on.
As usual, like with most of these new opportunities, those who join quickly stand the best chance to be seriously compensated, as "MPB Today" starts drawing in more and more people looking for ways to save money on their groceries, and be provided with the chance to work at home.
|share||like 73||report||1150 views|