TerriLPattioMLMmento
Check out my new blog post "TP Twitter Strategy training will Grow Your Email List!" http://home-bizhelp.com/dir/twitter-marketing-tp-twitter-strategy-training-will-grow-your-email-list/
3 years ago

MLM Tips - YOU Can Build Your Business WITHOUT Family and Friends!

Jan 20th 2011 at 9:24 AM

Here's this Week MLM letter from Michael Dlouhy that I want to share with you.

If you would like to subscribe to the MLM letter, YOU can do so at the link below.

This week's MLM Letter says:

Your friends & family love you. And they want to save you from this bad thing called MLM ... and they know nothing about it. Here's my belief: Go build your business.

* Talk to like-minded people.
* Target your market.
* Build your business.
* Get into positive cash.
* Get your car allowance, whatever your company offers ‚

- and your family will still be there. Go talk to them after you already have built a positive cash flow.

Or talk to them about your products. Maybe you have awesome products they can buy from your website. Do that.

But do NOT talk to friends & family about a business! Don't do it.

To be long-term successful, you will need a marketing system anyway. You will have to be able to tap into the cold market anyway. So you may as well go ahead and set that up first. Get that working, get successful, and then your friends & family will fall in line.

To Your Success,

Michael Dlouhy

Author of "Success in 10 Steps," with over thirty years experience in network marketing and has full time income, and actively building his business.

Mar 3rd 2011 at 12:56 PM by CiaraM
I really like this article, I have been in a company where the first thing I had to do was make a list of family and friends. Now I don't have to, Yipee!

Feb 4th 2011 at 1:08 PM by NovaBlast
Very good article I gave it a like and will look at others when i have time

Jan 24th 2011 at 6:07 AM by TerriLPattioMLMmento
That's great. But don't stop there, you might as well get the FREE e-book too. It's brilliant and very informative with NO affiliate links in it. You will get the straight scoop on what works and doesn't works. You can get the e-book at my website on my faceplate.

Jan 24th 2011 at 1:57 AM by fredds
So very, very true. This is the part that I liked the most from your article: "Here's what's magical. When you're in positive cash, you walk differently. You talk differently. You have this attitude, this positive-ness. And your friends & family will want a part of that. They cannot tell you, "This doesn't work" when it's working. You're driving your new bonus car, or you won a company-paid trip to Italy, how can they tell you it doesn't work?" I am signing up for Michael's MLM letter right away.

Jan 22nd 2011 at 10:33 AM by debsw
So very true - I have a similar post on one of my blogs because many of the great attraction marketers are sharing this wisdom now. Michael is a great leader, he tells it like it is and until attraction marketing really took off that was an unusual feature indeed. Kudos Terri :)

Jan 22nd 2011 at 4:08 AM by business4you2
Hi you are right (Michael is right ;-) )! I know it and it's the first mistake many marketers make! Your target is not your family and your friends!

Jan 21st 2011 at 10:45 AM by onqglobal
Terri- the recommendations laid out are Great Information. As I've read upon your humble request. In truth - I've Learned the Hard Way about approaching the "F | F Crew" clearly for the Very Reason of Displayable - Shown Proof of Actual collectable or in-hand profit rewards. tuvm, for calling my attention to this letter. Continue Prosperously - lennisonqglobal

Jan 20th 2011 at 6:06 PM by samloo45