followers view all
following view all
|paulwright032 is not in any groups|
Mauritius - A Heavenly Place to Spend Your Holidays
Mauritius is one of the most wonderful islands of the world, which is located in the Indian Ocean off the east coast of Madagascar. This beautiful island is praised to be as a tropical paradise by most people around the globe. The island is also known as a Lonely Planet which attracts tourist from all over the world. You cannot deny appreciating Mauritius, as this island fascinates you by its natural beauty as well as man-made attractions, tropical climate, beautiful beaches and water sports, multi-ethnic and cultural diversity of the population. Tourism is a major economic pillar of this island.
Visit heavenly paradise that proves to contain best holiday spots in the world. Few holiday spots include the following places.
· Grand Baie: It is a classy town with scintillating nightlife, excellent beaches and shopping.
· Chamarel Colored Earth: A small village that attracts with seven different layers of colored sand.
· Casela Nature Park: It is the home to exotic flowers and plants which seems to be the perfect place to spend a relaxed day with your family.
· Gorgeous Mauritius Gateway: It is a beach bum’s paradise and a honeymoon heaven filled with island excursions and boat cruises.
· Grand Bassin: It is a nature lake within an extinct volcano crater also known as Ganga Talao.
· Le Morne: A UNESCO world heritage site which is symbolic of history and identity of Mauritius.
· Rodrigues: Popularly known as the crown of the Mauritius mountainous. It is a treat to sea lovers.
· La Cuvette Beach: Also known as Royal Palm Beach is a hidden gem in Mauritius.
· Champ De Mars, Race course: It is the second oldest race course in the world.
· Rochester Falls: The most fascinating feature of these waterfalls is the lava rocks which appear like rectangular blocks glued together.
· Blue Bay Marine Park: It’s an underwater park which is a home to many beautiful corals, fish and other underwater life.
· Pamplemousses Botanical Garden: One of the oldest gardens and popular tourist attractions.
· Blue penny Museum, Citadel Fort, Aapravasi Ghat, Black River Gorges National Park and many more.
These spectacular sights, stunning sounds and the delicious smells put you immediately in the mood to enjoy your holiday in an astonishing way.
Have you ever walked under water? Sparkling crystal Mauritius is one of the rare places on the earth where you can do this. This honeymooner’s paradise entertains you with white sandy beaches and palm tops. There are the best hotels in Mauritius for honeymoon too. Choose from the biggest selection of these holiday spots and plan your holidays to Mauritius all inclusive and spend your cheap Mauritius holidays in majestic island, Mauritius.
For more information visit - http://www.pereyberehotel.com/en/
|share||like 3||report||52 views|