followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
I'm going to hammer this baby home and put it to bed once and for all, this is for the people who missed my last post or for the people who want me to expand on my meaning about being active on your Marketing Networks because I don't want people to get the wrong idea. I want to make this Crystal clear.
1. Leave no mistake or mystery in your readers minds about what you're trying to get accross in your posts.
2. People respect personal integrity and honesty from others, not to mention total transparency.
3. Constant participation in your Marketing Network is imperative to your online success, if you're not constantly active then people will discount you.
4. Constant participation is kind of like blogging, If you blog once a month guess what? You can't expect much of a following but blog regularly and well and you'll build an audience.
5. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with being a spectator, however if you only watch you won't gain the credibility you need when you do decide to start talking.
6. If the only thing the community ever hears from you is, Let Me Tell You About This New Product I'm Selling, I guarantee you'll get ignored. On the other hand if you're providing some useful information and you have something you want to push, people will at least check it out because you've gained some sort of credibility and trustworthiness.
7. The real object is to build credibility so people can check out what you're doing elsewhere. Try not to use your Marketing Networks just for an advertising platform and you'll go further.
I sure hope this helped someone, I can't change the world, but I can make a difference in my little corner of the world.
|share||like 28||report||436 views|