Managing All Your Credit Issues
Credit card has both its pros and cons.Credit card managementis not as difficult as it sounds. Here are some basic rules one can follow:
• Pay on time
The No. 1 way to improve and keep good credit is to demonstrate that you are a responsible individual. Timely payment is the easiest way to avoid those compliance mails from the Credit Union Card Management Company.
• Pay more than the minimum amount due
Be aware of how your APR determines the actual cost of your purchases. When you pay the full amount due each month, no interest charge is added to your account so your cost is the amount on the price tag. If you make the minimum payment, interest payments will be added to your unpaid balance. Over time, your unpaid balance will grow as interest charges are added on top of the original amount you charged. You will pay interest on your interest charges. The actual cost of your purchases may then balloon far beyond their true value.
• Read everything
Your Credit Union Card Management Company will send notices to you by the mail when changes are made to your current contract. Review inserts carefully for important information regarding your account that may be hidden in what looks like an advertisement. On the other hand, convenience checks or a solicitation for more business should always be shredded.
Credit Union Prepaid Card, works just like a Debit card but with no checking account and no credit check. Load it with money and you can use it everywhere Visa Debit cards are accepted - to make purchases, pay bills and get cash at more than a million ATMs worldwide. When it runs out of money, just reload it online or by phone. In addition to worldwide acceptance and Visa's Zero Liability policy, reloadable prepaid cards offer new alternatives-
* Shopping & Traveling:Prepaid cards make it easy tostick to your budget while adding to your safety.
1. Establish shopping or travel budgets in advance by making deposits to your prepaid card. Then spend by using your prepaid card only.
2. Worldwide purchasing, ATM and online access.
3. Safer than carrying cash or using your regular credit card online.
* For Parents: Load your child's allowance or gifts onto a prepaid card to teach the fundamentals of money management without overdraft fees.
1. Convenient, safe spending, even online.
2. Limited and controlled set of funds.
3. No overdrafts!
4. Reload the card as needed, online or by phone.
5. Card can be replaced if lost or stolen.
The author is a professional writer who has written many articles on Credit Union Card Management Company. To know more about Credit Union Prepaid Card, read articles written by him.
|share||like 1||report||25 views|