followers view all
|IwedPlanner is not in any groups|
|atlanta wedding venues, boston wedding dj, boston wedding photographer, bridesmaid gift ideas,costa rica honeymoon, dallas wedding venues, flower delivery Houston, engagement rings Chicago, wedding venues in Houston, seattle wedding venues|
Maldives Offer You a Memorable Honeymoon Experience
The Maldives seems to have been created for lovers and newlyweds. Here, you and your spouse can enjoy the barefoot life--relax on beautiful beaches, sign up for water sports, luxuriate in a spa, and feast on exquisite meals. Whether you book a room on stilts right above the water or a more traditional hotel, you will always be surrounded by the turquoise sea and swaying palms.
The Maldives is the smallest nation in Asia.It’s made up of 1,200 islands on the Indian Ocean and the Arabian Sea, just off India’s southern tip andnear Sri Lanka. Its capital Male is just a little over one mile long. Divers flock here to enjoy the warm waters, abundant marine life, and unparalleled visibility. You can make an island entirely your own for a day and return to your honeymoon hotel at night for diner and a spa treatment. Stargaze until you fall asleep—that is the Maldives way. You can also enjoy plenty of activities with your spouse. Here are some ideas:
• Go island hopping. Sign up for a cruise to see the other islands.
• Join a diving excursion and check out the marine life, from coral reefs to exotic tropical fish.
• Swim with (yikes) sharks!There is no better way to infuse excitement into your day.Don’t worry—only docile whale sharks are found in the.
• Go on a fishing trip at night. Now this is an experience you and your spouse won’teasily forget!
• Walk around the capital. Check out the museums and small restaurants.
• Venture into a local village. Hold hands and stroll through the sandy streets of local communities. You might find craft workshops to buy souvenirs from. Stores line Majeedhee Magu and Chaandee Magu. Pay a visit to the local fish market or head to the dock and watch fishermen unload the day’s catch.
• Play golf. Kuredu Resort has a Par 3 course.
• Try the local non-alcoholic ‘beer.’
• Dance ‘til dawn in your hotel’s club or any of the island bars. For extra romance, dance under the stars.
A great wedding planning app can help you find the best hotels and resorts for your honeymoon in Maldives, as well as ensure that every detail about your trip has been booked—from your airline tickets to your accommodation. You can likewise use the wedding planning app to keep your budget in check so that you don’t overspend on your Maldives honeymoon and come home to huge credit card bills.
About The Author:
iWedPlanner provides most useful planning tools, ideas and the most comprehensive wedding resources for wedding couples to plan their wedding and for wedding businesses to grow their business. They are one of the fastest growing wedding planning networks that will give the transparency and efficiency you want from a wedding planner.
|share||like 1||report||89 views|