Groups
alansmith is not in any groups

Interests

Hi, my name is Alan Smith. I love read, music, travel and I am a freelance writer. Make money online is my favorite subject. I hope we can share and learn together how to make more money.
Best wishes,
Alan.
Alan Smith | alansmith
Newbie Makes $14000 In JUST 2 Weeks With A Simple WordPress Site http://tinyurl.com/76662sb
unknown

Make money by write short article

Oct 26th 2010 at 8:46 PM

Writing is a part of Internet. People update tons of articles everyday. When we blog, write, we give a hand to this.

But, do you know you can get some money from get paid to type programs. This is not much, for sure, if you know some people write 100 of articles and make 20 dollars. The programs I mention here is not require your writing talent, it is not difficult to research. It can be your knowledge, your experience or what you read on website or newspaper. You just describe by your view. It will not require much time, because it is on your mind, you just show it.

Some of sites I used in my free time, it can help you relax, and have some money.

Webanswers,com

Xomba.com

You can read more about these program at here

Jan 6th 2014 at 9:07 AM by yogesh4u
Nice article..

Feb 21st 2011 at 11:49 AM by stevesam
Great resource for information on writing to earn from the internet. We all have to do some writing and posting to Blogs, websites, and other advertising on the internet. How else are we to earn, If we don't get this work done? Sure, You can hire it for sure. Stevesam

Nov 21st 2010 at 7:16 PM by alansmith
To GTBulmer: Yes, it is a good exercise for beginners, it can help you understand how to use the keywords and writing to make money. It is good lesson also.

Nov 14th 2010 at 3:59 PM by adeledemasi
Alan thanks for the follow. Your article sounds like it could be a part time hobby. When i get all my programs set up and running I might think of something like this, thanks for the suggestion. God Bless, Adele

Nov 13th 2010 at 3:10 AM by drkelp
I like reading short articles, sometimes I am impatient about reading too longer ones.

Nov 13th 2010 at 1:30 AM by Ruskim
Will check them out,thank you for the info.

Nov 12th 2010 at 10:18 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, Alan: Thank you for sharing this information with us. It can be difficult to earn a big income writing for the Internet Marketing field, but your sources show that a person can earn a few dollars here and there from writing. :-)

Nov 10th 2010 at 5:32 AM by verokel
thnx a lot i will check them out

Nov 9th 2010 at 12:34 AM by Siamak
Very nice and up to the point, buddy! Thanks for sharing!

Oct 27th 2010 at 4:46 PM by 4SFI
I like this article.

Oct 26th 2010 at 11:44 PM by guppydas
Great Article Alan. I love it. I also followed the Hub page. It is indeed very well written. Thank you for sharing.