followers view all
following view all
|pbwsfi is not in any groups|
Make Extra Money Online: 5 Essential Tools You Need
There are plenty of things to consider when you first venture out into the world of Internet marketing. Choosing or creating the right products, bringing traffic to your products to make sales, and constantly monitoring the performance of your chosen products are already enough to keep you busy. But before you begin to concern yourself with those factors, you need a starting point. Here are 5 essential tools you must have in order to make extra money online.
1. You need your own website. This is important because in order to have a presence on the Internet you need a way to separate yourself from the millions of other marketers out there. Your website not only gives you a place to advertise your products or services, it also creates an awareness of your individual brand, the uniqueness that you bring to the marketplace.
2. You need a domain name. A good domain name will reflect what your website is all about. Ideally you will want a name (if available) that includes what are known as keywords. Keywords are simply a word or combination of words that people enter into search engines to find a specific website that fits the topic they are searching for. If your domain name contains keywords people use as a search term it is likely to bring your website lots of targeted visitors.
3. You need a web hosting provider. A web host simply provides a storage area for all the files that are used to compose your website. Your domain name will be associated with all those files and that is how people can access your website. There are thousands of different hosting companies so you need to research and weed out the bad ones. Ideally you will go with one that provides consistent reliable service and 24-hour customer support. I have personally used Hostgator with good success.
4. You need an autoresponder. With your website up and running, you will find that it will be beneficial to have a list of email addresses collected in order to keep your visitors informed of products or services you offer. This task can be daunting unless you enlist an autoresponder service. By collecting your visitor’s email addresses you can add them to a list in your autoresponder. You can then email your entire list with information that is useful to them and will create a relationship that brings them back to your website as repeat customers. This is much easier than having to individually write each customer, of which you may have hundreds if not thousands to keep in touch with. GetResponse and AWeber are two of the most popular autoresponders used by Internet marketers.
5. You need content. In the beginning you may see just a trickle of visitors to your website. In order to bring more people to your site, you need to consider adding an occasional article to get attention from search engines that will bring additional visitors. Whether you write your own articles or have a service provide them, keep the articles fresh and related to topics closely matching the products/services you have on your website.
In order to make extra money online you will find that having your own website, a keyword-rich domain name, a dependable web hosting service, an autoresponder that helps you build a list of customers, and content to keep bringing people back will be a winning formula to your success on the Internet.
|share||like 45||report||407 views|