followers view all
following view all
|· Favourite Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
2 years ago
Looking For the Right Business Opportunity
Wow, the business world has so many opportunities, online and off line. Which one do we choose? Does it matter as long as we make the money we want.
I would offer that it definitely matters! Who we work for and with says a lot about who we are; as we brand our self to the world. It reflects our character and helps others decide if they want to partner with us. That is why I like businesses that provide a place where we can, connect, talk and read what others write about and their choice of language.
I will share 7 ideas that will help choose the right business:
1. Discover who you are and what your passion is. What is it that you will do until the day you die because you love it so much, you will never stop? If you don’t know what it is search for it and start doing something you like and the passion will eventually reveal itself. If you are a Christ minded person, ask God and he will reveal it to you.
2. Find a company that has a foundation that embraces your passion. Notice I said foundation because it can look good on the surface but what is it like deep at the core. The foundation will likely tell you how future decisions will be made. The basis of the company should fully support your passion and values.
3. Find a company that also fits your current financial status and allows you to get the income you desire without going bankrupt.
4. Find a company that will train you not just about the product but also about the industry. If the company is the right fit for you and only trains on the product then find a company that will train on the industry and support your current company as well (That is what ASA does). You have to grow your knowledge if you are going to be successful in this industry.
5. Find your place in the company and work it, so that you can learn grow and develop.
6. Be prosperous in that place.
|share||like 19||report||374 views|