Philip Reitcheck | greentrees

LongTermPayments.com Review

Sep 20th 2012 at 3:08 PM

This is my review of the LongTermPayments.com income program.  First I must state that I am not a member of this income program, so my review is just from my web investigations.

LongTermPayments.com is owned by Rick (last name unknown) from Perth, Australia.  The programs servers are located in Los Angeles, CA.  As of this blog posting it has only been out for 85 days.  Rick is also the owner of the following online income programs;
DailyProfitAlways.com
LibertyDailyIncome.com

LongTermPayments.com is an advertising program which generates traffic for member sites and also rewards members for advertising.  Affiliates purchase an Ad Units, that give them 5000 Credit points each and each Ad Unit cost $20.  They then use these credit points to advertise their text and banner ads on the three different sites that Rick owns.  You can purchase minimum of one Ad Unit up to a maximum 200 Ad Units.

There are three earning plans:
Plan #1- Purchase one to 10 Ad Units and earn 4% daily for 100 days.
Plan #2- Purchase 11 to 20 Ad Units and earn 5% daily for 150 days.
Plane #3- Purchase 21 to 200 Ad Units and earn 6% daily for 200 days.

Affiliates earn 10% commission from their referrals daily earnings.  LongTermPayments.com uses a 70/30 split re-invest plan.  This means 30% of your earnings must go to repurchasing more new ad units and you receive the remaining 70%  of your earnings that you can withdraw.  Minimum cash balance for withdraws is $20.

Pros - No referrals needed to earn money.

Cons - Program only 85 days old.  Earnings are completely based on Unit purchases of affiliates.  The terms page also states that some of the affiliates earnings will come from other off-site investments/advertising turnover.

Conclusion -  I am worried about the fact that all earnings from affiliate purchases.  What happens when affiliates stop purchasing Ad Units and start pull out their money?  And what happens if the off-site investments are no longer making the needed money to keep the program in money?  What are these off-site investments?  The program income to payout ratio just does not add up.  Also I am always very cautious when I see a program owner always opening new programs when they already have existing programs running.  Why the need for the new program if the old programs are still doing well?

I believe I will just stay on the sidelines with this program until more is known about it.  Any program can show your online account making great money, but what happens when you decide to withdraw this money.

I think I will just stay with my tried and proven programs like ZeekRewards, BannersBroker, and JustBeenPaid.  I know how these program make money, what to expect my earnings will be, and that I can withdraw my earnings from these programs

Your Friend,
Philip Reitcheck

0 comments
Please to comment

sign in

Username
Password
Remember Me


New to IM faceplate? join free!

Lost Password? click here