List of Cheap Wedding Favour Ideas
You are already spending a lot on your wedding ceremony; it won't be a stretch spending more on wedding favours, right? If you have a budget to splurge, then by all means go for expensive wedding favours. But if you are trying to cut down on your expenses, wedding giveaways and tokens are among the many things you can cut down on, without necessarily looking cheap. There are many ways that can help you save on your wedding keepsakes and the following cheap but gorgeous ideas are great places to start:
- Personalised pens – Etched or engraved pens are elegant and practical keepsakes that will help your guests remember and feel good about your wedding day for days, months, and even years to come. High quality, personalised pens are very common as business gifts, but they work just as well as wedding favours and even as gifts for your wedding party.
- Key rings and bottle openers – Help your guests continue the celebration even long after your wedding party with engraved metal bottle openers and key rings. These items are small yet handy tools that they can carry around everywhere and whip out whenever they want a drink or two.
- Shot glasses – Engraved shot glasses also make awesome wedding favours that go well with the continuing theme of a wedding celebration. Having your monogram with your wedding date engraved on a tiny shot glass is one endearing way to epitomise your special day and help your guests remember the fun times they had on your wedding event.
- Bottle stoppers – Drinking accessories are always great wedding favour ideas as they encourage a festive, celebratory mood. Bottle stoppers along with bottle openers, wine glasses and shot glasses all make excellent wedding favours that your guests will surely appreciate well after your special event. Adding a special message or something as simple as your name and your wedding date is also a nice touch to complete the look of your keepsake.
- Engraved glass coasters – If you want something, even more, elegant and worthy of keeping for a very long time, consider engraved glass coasters as a wedding giveaway. These are great items to look at because they have a wider space for engraving a special message or prominently featuring your name. A simple thank you note or a meaningful quote or verse is also a good alternative if you want a keepsake that your guests will surely admire.
About the Company:
Giftware Direct is a leading online Giftware provider in Australia. They offer a wide selection of personalised giftware for all occasions. They have a collection of engraved glassware, shot glasses, favours, bombonniere and much more. The delivery of products is Australia wide
|share||like 4||report||25 views|