Robbie Bracco | robbiebracco
No Business - Just Great Discussions! Growing up in The Depression Years In Brooklyn
unknown

Leverage - Is It Worth The Risk?

Aug 22nd 2010 at 3:01 AM

Leverage

To Leverage or Not To Leverage - It Can Make A huge Difference!

Leverage is the very ingredient which created many millionaires worldwide!

Just look at real estate.  People were able to put down 10 0r 20% and buy real estate while making monthly payments and realizing a great increase in the value of their holdings.  This lasted for years and years until some financial expert came up with "Home Equity" loans which allowed the owner to withdraw their increased value and spend it as they pleased and this has helped to create a nation of people who currently have very little equity in their home because as soon as it increases they are able to withdraw it and spend it.

Think about it!  If you make $10 today and spend $10 today, what will you have tomorrow?

How does that apply to us?  Well take a look at one little program which is making a huge difference in people's lives by using leverage - CLICK HERE

Thousand's of people are jumping on board with 10$ADZ because they see the power of leveraging and the low cost to become involved and then they leverage their money by re-purchasing ad spots once they cycle which doubles their efforts the first time and by the second time they cycle it quadruples their efforts.  Now that's the power of leveraging.

The missing link for many is that they are losing the power of Leveraging because as soon as they cycle they withdraw their funds instead of re-purchasing!

William Thomas has over 160 spots in 10$ADZ and he started with 10 spots and most of the others have come from using existing funds to repurchase instead of withdrawing.

So, if you are looking for a way to leverage your money then find the program you trust which is within your price range and get started today.  The sooner you start, the faster your money will grow!

Oct 9th 2010 at 5:25 AM by millionaireways
What I find depressing is that there are so many low cost programs about which deliver great benefits - like yours, and like some of mine - but people tell me they can't afford to join them. BUT they will happily spend that $10 on cigarettes, mobile phones etc, yet won't invest in themselves. How can they expect to run a business with ZERO investment?

Sep 21st 2010 at 11:04 PM by GTBulmer
Hi, Robbie: Leverage (like love) really does make the world go round! lol. Invest a little, and get a lot in return. Sounds like your opportunity could be very popular. :-)

Aug 25th 2010 at 5:26 PM by doralo
For the first time I am REALLY trying to leverage.... :) My "inspiration"? You, Robbie!

Aug 23rd 2010 at 7:53 AM by suzz5324
Love the article Robbie!! I think Faceplate is really a great thing for our team!!

Aug 22nd 2010 at 9:31 AM by robbiebracco
Hi Stella, Leveraging is not always easy to grasp but when laid out in a manner where people can really see it then it's pretty simple and a fantastic way to increase one's wealth. So glad you found it helpful.

Aug 22nd 2010 at 7:11 AM by robbiebracco
Unfortunately some people really need that $10 when they cycle in order to put food on the table and I certainly can understand that, having grown up in the tail end of the depression. The sad thing is that the very one's who may need it the most, have a difficult time growing their holdings because they have no choice but to withdraw rather than re-purchase and therefore are destined to get the least from our ad revenue sharing system. I continue to work to think of ideas which I might explore to help the one's who need it the most. So glad you all like this post and glad you see the power in leveraging as well. Let's make some money while we spread the word about other programs we may have.

Aug 22nd 2010 at 7:05 AM by visionary
Thank you for this article explaining the power of leveraging. I was never quite sure of how it worked or had a clear understanding of it. Now I do, just by reading your article. Stella

Aug 22nd 2010 at 5:26 AM by getmoney
For me today, it’s like reading the Sunday Newspaper, with Robbies article above. I’m one from those Thousands of people, jumping on board with 10$ADZ. Fascinating to leverage my money and re-purchasing spots after cycling and cycling again (what I have done today). I don’t like to lose this power of leveraging. Together with a great team we can spread these news to all of our relatives, friends or associates. Think about the results and join 10$ADZ. ...and tell them, it's coming from very trustful people like Robbie Bracco.

Aug 22nd 2010 at 5:22 AM by carolann
You bet its worth the risk! I love 10DollarAdz. Not only is it inexpensive to advertise on this site but its a great way to make money. There are 2 games that you can play to earn extra points for advertising. I am also using my proceeds to re-purchase new ad spots and so is my daughter. We know a good thing when we see it.

Aug 22nd 2010 at 4:43 AM by onefinefox
BENEFITS: LOW COST 200% RETURN EXCELLENT ADVERTISING SUPERIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE HANDS ON ADMINISTRATION FORUM TO COMMUNICATE WITH EVERYONE IN THE LINE AND ADMIN NO RECRUITMENT NEEDED BUT MAKE COMMISSION IF YOU DO FUN CONTESTS AND A TWIST!!!! A FUN SCRAMBLER THAT COULD MAKE YOU CYCLE OVER AND OVER Really what else could a serious marketer ask for? I love this post, Robbie - so glad I am leveraging and using existing funds to keep buying more spots.