Know What You Need To Know About CRO
To put it in fairly simple words, conversion is when people take the action/s you wish them to take in your website. So, now the question is for you, the owner of the website being optimized, what is the action that you want your visitors to take? It can be more than one action, as each landing page on your website can be optimizing for different actions. The actions can be signing up, making a purchase, and downloading something, creating an account or other things. Whatever you may wish your visitors to perform, what you are looking for is to serve the purpose of your website in short. To get your website optimized and gain maximum profits you can employ a conversion rate optimization consultant.
CRO (Conversion Rate optimization) is:
1. A systematic and structured approach in order to improve your website’s performance
2. It is specifically informed by insights, user feedback and analytics.
3. It is defined by what the unique needs and objectives of a website are.
4. It is using the traffic your website is already getting to make the most of it.
CRO is not:
1. Based on hunches, guesses and what everyone else is following.
2. According to opinions of highest paid ones.
3. Just getting the visitors without any quality of engaging the visitors
In order to get the best CRO service, hire only a qualified and experienced conversion rate optimisation consultant. There are certain key terms in CRO you need to be familiar with. Here are some of those key terms:
- CTA (call to action): A call to action means asking visitors to ‘do something’ that creates something. User interface elements like link, primary button or others that leads towards or to a conversion by asking the user to ‘click’ or ‘do something’. For example a ‘Sign Up’ or a ‘Buy Now’ button is a call to action.
- Conversion Funnel: The flow of the primary pathway in the user’s experience where the visitors make a conversion is called the conversion funnel. The path can be: home page – search page-product page. To create a proper conversion funnel you need to take help of a good conversion optimization consultant.
- Split testing: This can be defined as testing a one page version of an interface element or a page against the same thing of another version. The measure of each element is done on the basis of its effectiveness compared to the other. For example testing of a red button against a green button.
- MVT (Multivariate Testing): This is the testing of different variations of several page elements in many combinations in order to determine the combinations and elements that perform best.
|share||like 3||report||78 views|