LindaFausset | LindaFausset

Just How Important Is A Headline?

Aug 19th 2010 at 4:24 PM

Hi Friends,

Internet Marketing can be a challenge. Getting peoples attention when they are bombarded with many of the same messages can be frustrating. Here is a great free tool to help you grab your audiences attention. http://www.aminstitute.com. Use the headline analyzer to make your headline stand out and draw attention.  Here is another website that gives you an advantage because it outlines power words that have been proven to be effective http://www.freereports.net/powerwords.html. These word will boost your conversion rate and bring you the results you want.

Nov 22nd 2010 at 1:26 PM by gerardoantonio
thanks for the inform,ation keep on writing like that..i am following you because i think i have to learn a lot from you. www.esocialthis.tk

Nov 7th 2010 at 8:46 PM by duckydks
Cool! Thanks.

Oct 26th 2010 at 5:22 PM by netpreneur
Thanks for the resources outlined in your article. I have one too: Check out Maurice Smith(?) 3-minute headline creator. Based on a few answers you provide, the free software creates dozens of powerful headlines.

Sep 29th 2010 at 4:47 PM by visionary
I also will be checking out the tools ou mentioned

Sep 29th 2010 at 4:01 PM by TerriLPattioMLMmento
This is a great article. Sometimes it can be frustrating coming up with headlines. I will be checking out the tools you mentioned.

Sep 9th 2010 at 1:13 PM by m8t43
Thanks so much Linda for this article. I sure will use your tips and pass them on to the members of my TE, as well as all other readers of mine. Thanks for sharing. All the best to you. Monika

Sep 2nd 2010 at 10:13 PM by ecco1729
Hi, I will analyze my email headers in the future with this little tool, thanks for the tip.

Sep 2nd 2010 at 9:27 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, Linda: Thanks for this note and for the link to the headline tool. Anything we, as Internet Marketers, can do to improve our marketing efforts is a good thing! :-)

Aug 22nd 2010 at 11:17 PM by Hanne
Thank you so much for the links. I am always in great difficulty making the headlines! You want to say so much, but often have very little space...

Aug 22nd 2010 at 11:22 AM by yhbecpublisher
Thanks for these links Linda, I'll be letting my readers know about them too :-D Soroya

Aug 21st 2010 at 10:35 AM by visionary
To me a headline is so very important because I get hundreds of emails competing for my attention every day in all my accounts and I usually click on the ones that catch my interest the most. Stella