Groups
· Balance

Interests

I Love to meet and share with all types of people. I am very interested in the Health and Well Being of people. I want to have friends and be a friend. I believe most of us have a lot to share and learn.

Religion, Cooking, Gardening, Reading, Networking, Friends and Family.

Interested in the Future of our Country.

http://basicone.124online.com This is the easiest and best program available anywhere. Anyone can do this and Profit!

If you are interested in the \\\\\\\"Best You\\\\\\\", You can be!

This is The neatest thing since Sliced Bread, Check It Out!

This Program cost nothing to join and is set up to create a large group of people who cooperate to create wealth.

Dr. Lee | HealthyGuy
Sow a thought, Reap an action; Sow an action, Reap a habit; Sow a habit, Reap a character; Sow a character, Reap a Destiny. Do you spend time choosing your clothes but none choosing your thoughts?
unknown

It's Your Business, shouldn't it be Fun?

Jul 29th 2010 at 10:43 AM

Surveys show that millions of people hate their jobs, and I mean "Really Hate their Jobs."

So, they start looking for a way out. And the way out is that they get involved with network or multi-level marketing and the first thing they do is try to eliminate the the things they hate most about their job. Unfortunately many people make the mistake of trying to isolate themselves from other people.  (Maybe they just hated their boss?)  Instead of having the mind set of getting rid of their boss, they think that they will be better off if they just don't work or interact with other people at all.

That is a huge mistake.  Let me repeat that.  That is a huge mistake.  Unless you happen to have an in depth knowledge of computer systems and marketing techniques and a great big list or the ability to generate one, then you will not be successful.  I have people tell me all the time,  " Lee, I just want a system that I can put in place, and have it work for me so that I don't have to talk to anyone, and make lots of money."   And I always ask them, "Well, what happens when someone that either joins your business or purchases your product has a question?  Who, pray tell is going to deal with them in this isolated business you have set up?

We live in a real world, a world of people with problems and questions and yes, even solutions.  I Love the team of people that I have gathered around me.  I Love interacting with people that look at and think about things differently than I do.  There are challenges that you will face and you will find that you can overcome them better with the help of people.

Don't give up on people.  Look at people as prospective partners or clients.  Learn to help people grow emotionally, financially, spiritually and physically and you will receive the rewards that go along with that service, both tangible and intangible.

I have discovered that the internet is a great tool for creating interest and helping to find people and share information.  But, nothing will replace flesh and blood interactions.   I use both the internet and personal interaction to build my business.

I looked for a business that was simple and fun.  Nothing complicated that allowed me to use my God given talents to help people achieve what the wanted, thereby helping me achieve what I wanted.

Here is a list that I utilized to help me pick out the business that I wanted to be associated with.

1.  Fun Product and Business.

2.  Huge Market.

3.  Profitable with a Great Pay plan.

4.  Residual Income.

5.  No or little Risk.  (This is subjective for many people.  After owning several brick and mortar businesses Risk to me was less than $300.00 a month.  And the business I chose was a lot less than that!)

6.  Honest.

7.  Something that would lend itself to internet and personal interaction.

I have built an worked with successful sales teams in the field for years and years.  I would be happy to share what I have learned with anyone that ask.  My desire is for everyone I am associated with to be successful.

May I suggest that you challenge Life, challenge Yourself.  I'm here to tell you Business can and should be fun!

To Your Great Success

Dr. Lee

Dec 6th 2010 at 11:07 PM by thebananarepublican
Lee, this article is quite timely for me, and I thank you. I have flirted with IM off and on for a few years now and one of the main reasons I am yet to find my place and a relative amount of success is I have neglected to put an emphasis on fun and people. I am an introvert by nature, so, naturally, I often find interaction difficult. I do feel social media has helped me to be more, well, social; I still struggle, but I am at least trying. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately on just what I want my main business to be. When I first started to mess with internet marketing, it was to promote my music. Unfortunately, I got caught up in the often fruitless world of promoting what was being promoted through the channels of advertising I chose. As a result, my art suffered and was often left untended. I am beginning to get back the love I once had for composing, and am meditating upon how to make it my main business, or at least an integral part of my business. Last night I was working on a piece and I thought to myself, "This would actually be perfect to use as background music for one of my ads." This realization injected a bit of hope in me. Here, I see, is at least one way I can begin to use what I ENJOY doing with what I don't always enjoy doing. This is truly a great article, and I am sure it is one I will need to come back to for some time to make certain it is ingrained within me. Thanks and Shalom [+] Bret Cain

Nov 14th 2010 at 5:54 AM by mlmhelphub
AAAAaaah! I'm so glad you wrote this article. I think a lot of us forget to "have fun" while we're building a business. Starting out can be a bit stressful for some. Just believe and know that success is already yours and be ecstatic about that, right now...and success will flow into your life to no end.

Nov 3rd 2010 at 10:42 PM by rhondamorton
Good job with your article, thank you ... and... YES we should all enjoy our work/business!! Have a great day ;)

Aug 22nd 2010 at 12:55 PM by bnmarika1214

Aug 8th 2010 at 7:18 AM by TimRR
Yes very good, Be honest and helpful to those that want and need and surely the doors will be opened to you. Too many people are in a rush with working online thinking that they will be able to do no work and be rich. If life was like that we all be on holidays

Aug 6th 2010 at 7:26 AM by fredds
I agree with the general theme of the article. In business, networking with People - and actually enjoying interacting with them is essential for success in business. Without people a business cannot survive. It will fail. I like this quote from the article: "We live in a real world, a world of people with problems and questions and yes, even solutions..... Love interacting with people that look at and think about things differently than I do. There are challenges that you will face and you will find that you can overcome them better with the help of people."

Aug 5th 2010 at 10:21 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Dr. Lee: This is a great article! I like your emphasis on the reality that it doesn't matter what kind of business we choose, it is going to be people-centered in some way. If we learn to enjoy that interaction, EVERYbody involved is going to be much happier. Thanks for posting this timely perspective. :-)