IM faceplate news | news

It's time to connect the dots ... plus some cool stats!

Nov 30th 2010 at 12:58 PM

In this (slightly shorter) update, we want to share a few exciting statistics with you.  But before we get to the stats, we need to make sure everyone reading this understands what has been happening over the past 7 days in IM faceplate.

Unless you have been hiding under a rock :) ... you probably know that we just beta launched our new ad platform called adzly ( www.adzly.com ).  But it's not the launch that's exciting, it's the integration of adzly into IM faceplate that should really get your motor running!

Just so we are all on the same page, let's take a look at what this integration really means...

IM FACEPLATE AND ADZLY ... HAVE YOU CONNECTED THE DOTS?

IM faceplate joined forces with adzly right out of the gate to create what will eventually be ... a truly unstoppable monster :)

You see, every faceplate that is created and every article that is published within IM faceplate will have the adzly widgets automatically integrated into them!  With nearly 20,000 faceplates and articles combined to date, this already represents a ton of exposure for adzly ... and we're just getting started!

PLUS ... with IM faceplate getting LOTS of attention from the search engines, all these faceplates and articles are not only being indexed within minutes, but they are getting ranked quickly as well (and getting traffic!)

HERE'S THE BEST PART ... The only thing an IM faceplate member needs to do is to get their free adzly account and they will start to earn credits from all the ads on their faceplate and articles.  It really is that simple!

When you take the rapid growth of IM faceplate, and add to it the fact that all faceplates and articles will have the adzly widget embedded in them, you can easily see just how fast the adzly network is going to grow!  And the bigger adzly gets, the better it is for everyone because the quality of the targeted ad placements will increase significantly as the network grows and expands.

And remember, adzly is a complete standalone ad network that is designed to be used EVERYWHERE.  So, every new IM faceplate member will not only get an adzly account to benefit from their faceplate traffic, but many will also start to put other widgets on all sorts of other sites.

PLUS ... the reverse is also true!  Everybody that joins adzly is going to be directed to IM faceplate to get an account as well!  This will bring all sorts of new people into IM faceplate and help it grow even more!

Are you seeing how powerful the relationship between IM faceplate and adzly really is?  It's HUGE!

Remember, you are getting in on this at a very early time in it's development which means you have the best chance to really benefit as these two programs take off.

Now that all the dots have been connected ... what do YOU see?

LET'S LOOK AT SOME COOL ADZLY STATS ...

1) Thousands of widgets have been created already
2) Over 350,000 ads are being delivered DAILY
3) More than 100 new widgets are being created every day
4) The best stat of all ... adzly is less than ONE WEEK OLD!

Hopefully we have been able to demonstrate just how big both IM faceplate and adzly are about to get.  When it comes to dividing up your time as an online marketer, make sure you ALWAYS dedicate some of your day to IM faceplate because you are in a fantastic position right now!

Without a doubt, IM faceplate is the hottest new social network right now at a time when social marketing is becoming an absolute requirement for online marketers.

But with the integration of adzly ... things are about to get down right crazy!  Very exciting times ahead :)

p.s. We will answer some questions in our next update ;)

Have a great Tuesday :)

Tyler Huculak & Kramer Huculak
Owners/developers
Logiscape Technologies Inc.

Sep 6th 2016 at 4:22 PM by robindarling
hello everyone here is a nice update for your gmail login http://www.makeoverarena.com/gmail-email-login/

Sep 6th 2016 at 4:22 PM by robindarling

Dec 31st 2010 at 1:19 AM by jaynal
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Dec 30th 2010 at 10:37 AM by jannatlink
cool

Dec 29th 2010 at 2:35 PM by vsamudosky
Sounds Great,Thanks

Dec 16th 2010 at 10:09 AM by TerriLPattioMLMmento
Thank you for this article, I see the power of Adzly and how it can help people with their marketing efforts. I'm looking forward to more updates on the progress of Adzly.

Dec 15th 2010 at 7:18 PM by andenjono5
good news

Dec 9th 2010 at 5:37 PM by prelaunchinfocom
Very exciting times!

Dec 9th 2010 at 9:26 AM by papashro
What an idea

Dec 8th 2010 at 4:13 PM by yus2aces
Great news... I've connected the dots and receive some credits from it already. Thanks.

Dec 7th 2010 at 6:39 AM by marloo
It just keeps getting better

Dec 7th 2010 at 6:38 AM by Abastos
Excelent news. Tank's

Dec 5th 2010 at 3:55 AM by Nutrition4All
This is great, my points keep going up - guess it must be from the widgets I put on my blogs!

Dec 4th 2010 at 9:59 PM by schmity58
Awesome i must check this out.

Dec 4th 2010 at 7:22 PM by jejakaduit
It's great, love Adzly

Dec 3rd 2010 at 4:43 PM by RobertBland
Excellent news.I feel that I joined IM Faceplate at just the right time.

Dec 3rd 2010 at 11:32 AM by beeezo
I love adzly ...I have multiple blogs and my credits have sky rocketed because i get pretty goo traffic through my blogs

Dec 3rd 2010 at 9:06 AM by houseofmax
Great Job! Way to go!

Dec 2nd 2010 at 1:33 PM by TimRR
cool

Dec 2nd 2010 at 2:32 AM by irish4u
Great Site,and thanks for the bonus credits :)

Dec 1st 2010 at 10:35 PM by tyjesbak
Unbelievable. I'm surely excited about all the possibilites

Dec 1st 2010 at 9:40 PM by ygrok
Excellent work. I like it.

Dec 1st 2010 at 6:50 PM by scott
sounds good

Dec 1st 2010 at 3:53 PM by m8t43
Thanks Tyler and Kramer. You explained everything very thoroughly here. Also for your answer to my support ticket to you. Much appreciated. I look forward to a bright future here and perhaps a super offer for all of us already Pro IM Faceplate members, to become Pro at adzly as well. Monika

Dec 1st 2010 at 1:11 PM by bhcollections
Thank you for sharing. I'll check on it.

Dec 1st 2010 at 12:01 PM by cameraman
Good work, thanks.

Dec 1st 2010 at 10:14 AM by mayemmedia
Already we have 4 in our downline on Adzly!! Great Stuf

Dec 1st 2010 at 9:04 AM by gerardoantonio
yes i rtegistewred already but it does not let me to get in

Dec 1st 2010 at 7:13 AM by wendellbulbaai
This is awesome.its working pretty good for me

Dec 1st 2010 at 7:02 AM by iserverz
Love it ... thanks

Nov 30th 2010 at 6:24 PM by javagrandma
Thanks for the information, I'm still learning my way around here and working on the adzly widget.

Nov 30th 2010 at 5:09 PM by caroljbs
Now starting to get a hang of it. Still don't understand the widget thing.

Nov 30th 2010 at 3:18 PM by tyler
@drkelp ... that's a nice problem to have :)

Nov 30th 2010 at 3:07 PM by drkelp
I'm getting more credits than I can use, will have to write some more ads

Nov 30th 2010 at 2:42 PM by marvin62
I am loving ADzly program,please keep up the great work,thanks in advance for all you do:)))

Nov 30th 2010 at 2:21 PM by ianmck
Exciting news Tyler. I really am pleased to be a pro member of IMfaceplate and of adzly.

Nov 30th 2010 at 2:05 PM by AbdeelMarketing
I've got the widget on my blog. This site and the ad server are exploding like crazy. I an honored to be a tiny part of it.

Nov 30th 2010 at 1:33 PM by GTBulmer
Sounds good, Tyler. I can live with that! ;-)

Now I am even happier that I am a PRO IM faceplate member ... and ... for those out there who may be wondering ... I have also snatched up the adzly.com PRO account upgrade deal while it was available! (Come on, folks. THINK about the value!)

GT :-)

Nov 30th 2010 at 1:24 PM by tyler
Hi GT ... thanks for the reply.

The branding of adzly for all new IM faceplate referrals is a PRO only benefit, so in your case, YES ... everyone you refer to IM faceplate will be directed to get an adzly account using YOUR adzly referral link. This is obviously great because it means that IM faceplate is acting as a downline builder for adzly if you are PRO in IM faceplate.

The reverse is not yet true because we haven't implemented it yet. But we are (almost for sure) going to put the functionality into adzly so that you can brand all your adzly referrals with your IM faceplate referral link. This however would likely just be for all adzly members and not just the upgraded ones.

Like we said in the update ... things are about to get crazy! :)

Nov 30th 2010 at 1:15 PM by GTBulmer
Howdy, Huculak's! Thanks for the update and the encouragement.

What I particularly like hearing in this update (if I understand it correctly) is that all of my new IM faceplate referrals will be encouraged to join adzly.com (as my adzly referral), and all of my adzly referrals will be encouraged to join IM faceplate (as my IM faceplate referral). That is VERY cool!
Thanks, guys! :-) GT