followers view all
following view all
|mainedjsammy is not in any groups|
2 years ago
ISO the perfect home business
If you've spent anytime in the "Home Business World" (I had to stop and chuckle for a minute, sounds like a huge Mega Store catering to all of your home business needs), you're bound to have quit at least one. And for us in "The Home Business Arena" (another chuckle...Superbowl 50 to be held at "The Home Business Arena"!); we've had our share of ventures we've loved, hated, embraced, promoted, and wondered..."why does it seem like I'm the only one who's involved in this one?"
I wanted to compile a wish list of what I feel may be (pretty darn close) to a perfect home business:
1) Everyone (or almost everyone) realizes that some sort of monthly fee is necessary. Make it relatively reasonable - let's say 10 to 20 bucks.
2) Structure it to where you can make your monthly fee back within 30-60 days, and keep earning at least your 10 to 20 buck fee back consistently.
3) Please, no cutesy or goofy names. To clarify, nothing like "The Little Home Business That Could" or "The Dripping With Money Club".
4) Most ambitious people will realize that they're not going to earn 1,000,000,000 per month in the first six months, but structure it to where they can make something. When you get down to it, even 100.00 monthly in earnings can be exciting. I'm excited just writing that!
5) Have a creed that if you're at least earning your monthly investment back, you won't quit.
6) This company should have a component to where a portion of profits go to a worthwhile cause, be debt free, have some worthwhile purpose for existing, and a realistic pay plan structure.
Tall order? Perhaps. But it never hurts to ask.
|share||like 30||report||524 views|