followers view all
following view all
|SuzanneMorrison is not in any groups|
|Internet Marketing, Independent Travel, Ashtanga Yoga, Wine Tasting|
Is it Possible to Start a Home Business for Free?
A lot of people are looking for ways to make money online are doing it because they really need extra money, so they are trying to find something which costs nothing or very little to get started with.
If this describes you, then you will be very happy to know that it is possible to start a free home business, providing you are willing to put the effort in.
Here are some free home business ideas to get you started. All of these are totally free or very low cost, however they all call for determination and hard work.
1) Writing - if you are able to create short articles and reports you can make money by composing articles for internet marketers. Sites like Elance will let you bid on projects and get paid for your work. You don't need a university degree to do this - as long as you are capable of write in good clear English with correct grammar and spelling.
2) Blogging - start a blog on a niche that you are enthusiastic or knowledgeable about. Post something useful and interesting on your blog several times per week and monetize it with Google Adsense or affiliate programs. Blogger lets you start a blog totally free and has a very user friendly control panel.
3) Become a virtual assistant - do you have secretarial or admin skills? If so there are many people online who require a virtual assistant. Sites like Elance have plenty of projects designed for people who have these skills.
4) Paid surveys online - if you browse Google you will discover plenty of paid survey companies on the internet. With these companies you register for free and fill out a screening questionnaire. If you are chosen for a survey you're going to get paid on completion of the survey. You may even be able to earn more money by participating in focus groups.
5) Sell Stuff on Ebay - if you have any unwanted items around your house, or you are good at making crafts, clothes, cosmetics and so on you may be able to make money from EBay. You do need to pay listing fees but these are relatively small. You just need an Ebay and a PayPal account, both of which cost nothing to open.
Hopefully these 5 ideas will get your creativity flowing. You can start a successful free home business, providing you put your mind to it and are not scared of working hard.
|share||like 48||report||701 views|