followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
Internet Marketing Tribes
My Blogging mentor is Seth Godin he just doesn't know it, although he's big time and speaks to sellout venues he still finds the time to answer my emails. One of my dreams is to guest blog on his blog that's why I've honed my writing skills to a razor sharp point so when I approach him he'll look at my stuff and sau, Hmmmm, ok.
This post is about the Marketing Tribes you pick up along the way if you're a consistent writer who becomes known for not just writing but for helping people. Whether we know it or not, we gather tribes of people who read our writing. If you keep at it and continue to write no matter what, its like I say you'll see your own style emerge and you'll develope a loyal following.
Below are a few things my readers or Tribe expect from me on a consistent basis that I work hard to deliver on, feel free to borrow some of these tips:
1. Everybody won't like you, who cares?
2. Never let personalities from any site deter or stop you from your mission to help people.
3. If you don't like it RAW, I strongly suggest you ignore my posts.
4. Write like you talk.
5. Keep things real simple, you don't have to try to impress anyone sounding like you just swallowed a dictionary.
6. Your posts don't have to be as long as a Manifesto to get your point accross.
7. If you want to copy and paste my stuff, knock yourself out just make sure you use my name.
8. Don't be afraid to tell your story, I like to use the 4 words, IT'S BEEN MY EXPERIENCE.
I'm in the process of loading up my business page on Facebook, stop by and like it if you do.
|share||like 35||report||611 views|