followers view all
following view all
|· Traffic Exchange Fans!
|I’m an Affiliate Marketer, Online Investor, and love to interact with different kinds of people. I have been online for the past few years and met a lot of nice people online.|
Internet business that makes profit out of it without doing any kind of customer service
Affiliate marketing is by far the easiest and fastest way to make money from the Internet. It traditionally includes a retailer and a publisher, sometimes known as an affiliate. And it’s one channel of marketing products and services online.
Anyone can start working from home on a computer as part time or a full time affiliate marketer. Being an affiliate you can promote products that belong to a company for a commission on sale. If done properly, it might even bring you huge fortune over a short period of time. You can put some time and effort into it and earn some serious cash working from your home.
Affiliate marketing is paying only when a link is followed and some kind of transaction takes place. For anyone who is keen to participate, or just started in the affiliate marketing industry, here are some important basic steps to help you get started.
- Find a product or company you believe in to promote from a profitable Affiliate Niche Market. This is the most important steps that you need to do. The trick to locate a profitable niche market is easy.
- Write down and compile a list of topics you’re interested, hobbies or the problems that you are trying to solve. Just search the internet resources such as the search engine, directories, forums, discussion groups to identify the public’s level of interest for each topic and their discussions. A profitable affiliate niche market should have a high level of interest from the public with a good range of affiliate products already exist in the market.
- Acquire an affiliate link through a Merchant’s affiliate marketing program. A merchant, also known as an advertiser or retailer, is a Web site or company that sells a product or service online, accepts payments and completes orders.
- ClickBank is virtually a goldmine for those that make the effort to promote more than 16,000 products. They sell information digital products like e-books, affiliate membership and other online business tools. Being an affiliate to Clickbank you get paid every fortnight and average commissions range from 50% to 75%. There is no cost to become an affiliate.
3. Setting Up Your Affiliate Website
The next step is to set up a website to build your mailing list and market your affiliate link. This can be a product review site, informative content site or just a one-page website with a redirect to the affiliate site. Whatever you do, do not forget to include an opt-in form to capture leads and build your mailing list. This list will bring you income over and over again in the future.
4. Building Relationship With Your Leads
This can be achieved by setting up an autoresponder. Write content rich email messages and set it up in your autoresponder system. The purpose here is to automate the whole follow up system and at the same time educate and build relationship with your leads.
5. Generating Traffic To Your Website
There are various strategies and methods you can use to drive traffic to your website. The most common ones are pay-per-click advertising, article writing, blogs, traffic exchanges, forums posting, search engine marketing or a JV partnership with a like-minded people. Sign up You Tube and Traffic Geyser to promote videos related to your products with back links to your affiliate sales page.
Duplicating and Leveraging:
Finally, duplicate your current success and apply it to another affiliate product. Once you have automated the process from step 1 to 5, this last step will become much easier.
You control your actions and only have an effect on those people and things connected to you through relations and activities. You need to start each day with an empty glass and fill it the best you can. In real world business, it will add good value to your efforts.
Before you jump in and spend your money on things you may not need, get some help, mentoring. You need a plan of action, and realistic goals.
If you are really fascinated about it,there are some affiliate networks which offer free video training and seminars. These training videos and seminars are very useful for learning the basic and advance skills in affiliate marketing. Click here for the video training.
|share||like 36||report||420 views|