Groups
· Safelist Fans!
· Stefan Berg
· Traffic Exchange Fans!
· Jon Olson Sucks!

Interests

Hi, my name is Stefan Berg. I am the Owner of:

I Love sports, traveling, food, music, playing Guitar among a few things.

I been doing this kind of business since May 2006. I like to connect with people.

My main thing is Helping Marketers Build Their List Huge - Fast and Profitable...

I use many marketing techniques...
Keep in touch...

Stefan Berg
The-Lead-Magnet | stefanberg
#1 - 73 Weeks & Top 3 - 123 Weeks at Traffic Hoopla! Sometimes Stats speaks Louder then Words :) - Why not join the Crowd - 15 750 Active Members! http://theleadmagnet.com
3 years ago

Internet Based Home Business – Your Insurance For The Future?

Jul 1st 2010 at 12:48 PM

Could a Internet based home business be your insurance for the future?

People all around the world are affected by the Recession. Are you scared of loosing your job, bad personal economy or you already lost it? Afraid of getting sick? In some way we all are affected of one of histories biggest economical crashes so far.

So how should you deal with it? Anxieties over our economy and how to cope with daily life is something that concerns us all.

Is this the right time to build up an Internet based home business of your own?

Whouldn't this be a huge risk to take now?

Of course if we start something we never have done before it is a risk – to do something new
we have to try something we've never done before! But the greatest risk or fear is often inside ourself - if we are willing to work hard – put in time,money and effort, do the right things, then we have very good odds to be successful.

Look at the positive sides – would it not be great to be able to work from home – be able
to spend more time with your family – work when and where You want?

If you start now to build up something of your own – an internet based home business – then
you will not depend on someone else – You do not need to worry about losing your work.

Start and continue build on your business and that will be your insurance for the future.

To start your internet based home business you will need a Online strategy to follow

Here are 3 valuable and important ways to accelerate your work when you start.

1. Brand your name. In every step of your internet based home business you want to build up
trust to your customers. When they see your name you want them to know that you are a
person that they can rely on – get help from. Do this by writing articles,doing press releases and
videos. You can submit your articles at different Article Directories and your videos on You Tube.
Traffic Geyser is also a great tool for Videos. All this will help you to build up your name and
your credibility of being a good marketer.

2. When you write – do relevant articles – it is important that your articles have value.
You want to give your customers the answers they need. You want to give them a solution to
their problems. If you have a schedule and provide articles, press releases, and
videos on regular basis, people will start to see you as an expert in your area/niche.
The more people read about your expertise, the more you improve your chances of people
coming to you to buy your products and services.

3. Listen to your customers. Give them support. When a customer tells you an idea, instead of thinking of reasons that wont work, listen with an open mind. It also encourages people to talk to you. When you are a non-critical sounding person, people like that. Many people complain – and
they will. Instead of brushing them of – try to listen and you can reveal their real concerns.

Being open minded makes your customer feel relaxed and lets them know that you seriously increasing their respect for you. Eventually this can lead to a sale.

Do you want to know more how to start your own internet based home business and get more
Online strategies?

Do you want to learn how to use articles like this to drive targeted traffic to your site?

Then Go to => STEFANBERGS.COM

Nov 10th 2010 at 12:46 AM by azeril
This post/comment has been removed due to violations of our terms of use.

Oct 6th 2010 at 11:53 AM by ajit_patil
TripleClicks.com Free Listing Offer The ads listed below work to entice people to list an item for free at TripleClicks.com. Once they discover how easy and simple it is to use TripleClicks, these sellers will hopefully stay to list other items they want to sell and purchase items at the store. IMPORTANT restrictions may apply when using the TripleClicks free sample listing offer. Learn more. FINALLY, someone has made it quick, simple, and easy to sell the stuff you no longer need for cash (or great products)! Get a FREE listing at: http://www.tripleclicks.com/10352067/go

Oct 6th 2010 at 11:53 AM by ajit_patil
Dear Potential Business Owner: If you are like me, I've searched the Internet over and wasted lots of time and money with "get rich quick" businesses that turned out to be schemes. I've always wanted to start my own business that was LEGITIMATE and HONEST (and not a "pie in the sky" fairy tale). Well, I did it! I've officially started my own home business as an affiliate with SFI (Strong Future International). Here are some of the reasons why I decided to go with SFI: * Their parent company has been around since 1985. * It's free to get started. * They're in over 190 countries worldwide. * You can do everything from home on your computer. * 24-hour support. * Free training and free Website. * They're growing rapidly and there's lots of money to be made. There's nothing to lose and everything to gain here, including more time with your family and more money in your wallet. It's well worth looking at SFI and investing in your future with us. For more information, see http://www.sfi4.com/10352067/FREE.

Sep 4th 2010 at 9:22 AM by bnmarika1214

Aug 26th 2010 at 10:58 AM by homac
Thank you for this article.It has opened my eyes to things I have never thought about like Branding your name to gain trust with your customers.I'm going to do all the suggestions in this article to brand my name in all the right places on the internet. Thank you Stefan for this wonderful information.

Aug 23rd 2010 at 8:42 AM by jimmermac64
Well done!Also very accurate. Branding is one of the most important things you can do. Also,it seems people get discouraged and give up on their efforts when they don't see results right away.It is a must to never give up on the dream.I have lost my job recently because of the U.S economy,so I have had extra time to work online.It will take time,but I am certain I will be successful,simply because I will never quit!

Aug 9th 2010 at 7:32 AM by ditesco
Solid. I think that starting an internet home based business is not as risky as one might think. Not too risky in the sense that there is not much "capital" required to start your very own. With so much information out there, all that is needed is time, effort and an awful lot of persistence and hard work. Done properly, I am convinced that is could be very rewarding. I am speaking from my own experience and although it is not (yet) enough to replace my other endeavors, it could be the "insurance" you are talking about for the near future. Wishing you success..

Aug 7th 2010 at 6:06 PM by mikecrei
Excellent! Now is the best time to start a business and the internet is one of the best leveraging tools to do so. Even if someone isn't going to do it as a primary income, it should still be pursued as one of their sources of revenue.

Jul 31st 2010 at 10:52 PM by coolindiansurfer
The real man

Jul 31st 2010 at 1:13 AM by dorogikarcsi
KÖSZÖNÖM

Jul 31st 2010 at 1:12 AM by bnmarika1214

Jul 23rd 2010 at 7:36 PM by haroon132
Nice Article Stefan This will definitely help the newbies out :D

Jul 7th 2010 at 5:39 AM by duckydks
Good comments. And I think your message will resonate with a lot of people as the economic downturn drags on and on...

Jul 7th 2010 at 4:25 AM by bspates
This is a very nice article it's full of good information about where we are now, if their were a time to start a home base business it's now thanks for sharing have a great and successful day.

Jul 6th 2010 at 11:55 PM by stefanberg
Prodoc I agree home-based business is the way to go. Yes 1st you have to find your main business, very important. I have a Video about that here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp3CeBGJxsE ... But there is more things to do before you can go fulltime online. What business system to use, what tools, advertising sources? How, where, when are you advertising. How to brand you and if you own the company brand that? What do outsources and what to do on your own? Partners, how much should you spend on advertising (time or money)? All successful entrepreneurs have a System, plan to follow. /Stefan

Jul 6th 2010 at 11:28 PM by Prodoc
Things in today's world I think will get worse before they get better and a home-based business is the way to go. The trick is finding the right business for you, with the right product. I found it in Numis Network and the product is money in Gold and Silver coins shipped right to my front door. Can you say no brainer...

Jul 6th 2010 at 10:59 PM by stefanberg
memphiss I had a look... interesting May I ask You This: Are you Building Your Own List, have control of your own Autoresponder, before you send ppl to that program... If Not... have a look at My Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfTQUFAgra0 To save you from trouble later on... Stefan Berg

Jul 6th 2010 at 12:35 AM by memphiss
Very interesting. Try my business link too http://www.magicseven-getpaidtoday.com/?id=555

Jul 4th 2010 at 5:09 PM by igytomas
You are right, any kind of business has risk attached to it and as most of us know that only little percentage of enterprises survive. Also, you made a good points: build a brand, deliver value content and listen. Out of them I think the last is most important. I would add to it my goal - to remember names of all customers and people I meet and remember to smile regardless :)