drkelp
I love watching YouTube and Daily Motion Videos. Check out this program that pays you to view and share these videos on your social networks - http://trckrs.com/121124/
unknown

I Hate Writing Articles

Nov 19th 2010 at 10:26 AM

I hate writing articles but it is a great way to get exposure on the Internet. Writing articles is just like doing study. I remember when I was writing up my research that I could find 10,000 ways to avoid doing my write up. I'm sure that this is common amonst writers of all ilk.

However, I work through my reluctance, and see the rewards. One of the fantastic things about IMFaceplate is that you get backlinks for your articles especially if you have taken the step and gone Pro.

One useful tip I use is to write article outlines and then fill them out when I have time. This way I can spend a few minutes a day writing without it being a big imposition.

Another hint is to search on Google for articles with the most hits and then write articles around these subjects as they obviously hold interest for readers,

Nov 24th 2010 at 11:07 AM by peaceful
Those certainly are excellent tips, drkelp! The use of popular subjects on forums is also another way to find and develop great articles, too!

Nov 24th 2010 at 10:04 AM by timeout
Appreciate the tips, I will go with google, My ideas don't seem to generate masses of traffic, great tip, thanks kathy

Nov 19th 2010 at 12:59 PM by mlmhelphub
Nice google tip:) I hate writing articles as well...And I too do outlines and fill them in as I can for the very same reason. Were we separated at birth, drkelp? lol

Nov 19th 2010 at 11:37 AM by drkelp
Hi Joe, u have a point but I tend to look at articles in my areas of interest. Thx for the feedback.

Nov 19th 2010 at 10:43 AM by jjbreunig3
It seems to me, that one should primarily write on topics that hold one's interest and passion. Writing on subjects that happen to be about the "day's hot topic" may be seen as a 'transparent attempt' to garner readership. Being focused on one's 'target audience' will better serve the writer/blogger/marketer over time.

I'm not saying that 'you're wrong' in your approach; my concern is that such an approach can dilute your overall marketing plan and lessen your credibility among those who business you seek.

--Joe Breunig