followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
I Can't Believe I Fell For That
I was recently looking back at some of my newbie mistakes and couldn't help but laugh at myself, I always wanted to point the finger at the Guru's but in reality, I was a meal ticket waiting to happen. I just can't for the life of me think of what exactly I was thinking when I just reached for my wallet without thinking. Due diligence wasn't in my vocabulary, Its amazing how I just dove in face first on some of the nonsense I bought. In the end I had to change my credit card number because I had no idea who was taking what, when or why. Below are a few of my online adventures.
1. 1 billion targeted hits, more like, 1 billion spam emails.
2. Set It and Forget It, yeah right, more like set it and set it and set it and set it.
3. Fresh targeted email list, yeah, from the last century.
4. Clickbank list of a Guru's payments, wow, that was hard to do.
5. Life saving juice from a tribe in the Amazon Jungle, you mean this villager is 100 and still satisfying 3 wives? Where do I sign up?
6. Have customers chasing you, credit card in hand, still lookin for em.
7. Tablets to put in your gas tank to save you gas, hey why do these tablets smell like moth balls?
8. Secret juice that cleanses your colon, can you hand me another roll of toilet paper hon?
9. Secret Magic turnkey business that you can make a million with in your robe overnight, that robe got funky real fast.
10. Become a Travel Agent without actually being a Travel Agent, by the way, we have a mall.
11. Amazing Secret Magic Software that does all the work for you, did I tell you that you'll have to upgrade to get the full version?
I know I'm not alone, feel free to add your own newbie adventures if you have the heart. In the meantime if you're interested in my Secret Magical Mobile Marketing ebook guide, click the link below. Did I tell you that you have to be a programmer? Just kiddin.
|share||like 27||report||409 views|