followers view all
following view all
|jashmineblake is not in any groups|
How USA students Can Avoid Plagiarism in Custom Coursework Writing?
It is not hidden from anyone that academic plagiarism is considered a serious form of misbehavior at universities across the world. If any student is found to commit this misbehavior, he or she is subjected to face the penalty of losing marks, and in severe cases, expulsion from the university. Definitely, you don’t want to be engaged in such situations. Fortunately, we give you some expert advices so that you can deal with the giant issue of plagiarism. After reading this document, you will be immune from all sorts of penalties that are imposed on students due to plagiarism.
Why plagiarism appears in the first place?
If you take someone’s work and present it as your work then you are being unfair to the person whose work you have borrowed. When you claim someone else’s work as yours, the plagiarism detector identifies the content as ‘unoriginal’ or ‘plagiarized’. So you need to distinguish between your own contribution from words and ideas of others. If you are giving impression that someone else’s work is your work, you are definitely plagiarizing.
Guidelines to avoid the plagiarism in university custom coursework
The following guidelines will help you eliminate any chance of plagiarism in your custom coursework writing:
· If you are fascinated to copy or cut-paste directly from the printed source or online source like internet, it is risky for you. The reason is, it easily skips your mind that you have cut-pasted the text from the other source or created on your own. So it is wise to write down the source before copying from any source.
· Acknowledge all sources that help you to develop your concepts, ideas and results, even if you have paraphrased the text.
· Cite all sources of images, graphics, tables and charts that you have included in your writing.
· Try to avoid excessive paraphrasing even if you acknowledge the sources. First, go through the sources and keep them out of sight. Think about what is important and relevant to your writing and write it down in your words.
· Know the reference style that is recommended for you in each unit including the references techniques.
· Students frequently get confused between what needs to be acknowledged and what is common knowledge. As you practice in your field, you will get better view for acceptable practices for acknowledgement. But while you are learning, acknowledge every source to be on the safer side.
· Make sure you take a print out of your submitted custom coursework and keep an electronic copy in your system so you can produce evidence whenever allegation of plagiarism is raised against you. This is also important for your own protection against possible misuse of your submitted custom coursework by another student.
· Scan your final copy under unoriginal text detector software (Turnitin is most reliable) to make sure you have not missed out any plagiarized text in your copy.
Still in doubt? If you have not made your mind on how to create plagiarism-free coursework, contact MyAssignmenthelp.com experts now to get further advice and assistance through custom coursework help on custom written coursework.
|share||like 2||report||40 views|