Press release: Blog Content Syndication to TOP Social Sites http://www.ibosocial.com/mspattiomentor/pressrelease.aspx?prid=425920 Membership is free.
1 year ago

How To Sell Network Marketing - Three things YOU must do by Tuesday to guarantee you'll never be broke again!

Nov 15th 2010 at 7:50 AM

I want to start by saying this to you. If you're working in a J.O.B. the odds are, that you're probably living check to check and in debt up to your neck. If you're not then
you my friend are rare indeed. A large majority of people are in debt and living this way, and the sad part is many of them will not make the effort to change and do better
for themselves. There is something that can be done about this very problem and if I've gotten your attention so far. You are about to learn how you can change your future and have financial freedom forever. Let's talk about the three things that you must do to guarantee you'll never be broke again!

The first thing is very simple and easy to do, and I will say this much to you. There are some people that won't do it, and I can't do anything about them. That's just who they are.
All I can do is tell you, and it's up to you if you do it. Back to the subject at hand which is the first thing you MUST DO and that is, I want you to READ my e-book (it's FREE) it's about one hundred pages long. Get the FREE e-book at the link at the bottom of this article.

When you read this e-book, it will probably take you a few hours and once you do you will be on your way up the ladder of success. Put it like this, you will be on your way
to having everything you want in life. This is what people want, but for most people they haven't a clue where to start and all that is about to change.

Now moving on to the second thing, when you have finished reading the e-book. You should write down any questions you might have and then I have another FREE e-book that I want to give to you. The name of this e-book is "Are YOU Walking Past A Fortune" by my good friend and mentor Tom "Big Al" Schreiter.

This e-book is only twenty pages long so this should be a breeze to read, and the information that's in it is very valuable to you also. It will explain just how you are already doing network marketing and how you can get paid for it now

The third thing you must do, is contact me right away and I have seven FREE skills training audios that will educate YOU even more about network marketing. You need a mentor that will work with you, and my friend that is what I will do.

I want you to BE educated in network marketing (MLM) to do business and be successful so that you can have a residual income every month.

Build it right and build it BIG to pay your children's children.

Click for free e-book now ==> FREE Skills and Training in MLM

Nov 16th 2010 at 8:19 AM by CiaraM
I love the article Terri. You know it is so true that most people will not do something to change their situation either because they are scared to fail. Most are scared to venture off into the unknown and take a chance. I just want to say WAKE UP! don't be scared, take that chance and have faith that you'll be successful.
Nov 16th 2010 at 7:04 AM by TerriLPattioMLMmento
Thank you Judy and Beth for your comments and taking time to read it. I want to help people to get educated and be successful and reading the e-book I recommend is the only way it will happen.
Nov 15th 2010 at 6:47 PM by bethschmillen
very nice article! how ya doin?
Nov 15th 2010 at 5:12 PM by judycook4
The is a good article. I like the way you have told a person step by step.