followers view all
|agiftworthgiving is not in any groups|
|online hampers, christmas hampers, christmas hampers australia, xmas hampers, christmas hampers melbourne|
How to Select Corporate Gifts for Your Employees
It’s crucial for any company to recognize the accomplishments, contributions, and successes of its employees. After all, without them, the organization won’t exist. Presenting awards and handing out tokens of appreciation can go a long way. But with so many kinds of corporate gifts available, the selection process can get daunting, fast. Here are some handy tips on what kind of corporate gifts are perfect for your team-and how you can make them extra meaningful.
1. Corporate gifts should be appropriate - not too personal, but still thoughtful. Jewellery and other such extremely personal items have no place in the corporate gift giving world. You want to give gifts that take into consideration the employee’s interests but are still business-like. Does the recipient appreciate good wine and cheese, for example? Then you can’t go wrong with a gift hamper containing a fine bottle (or two) and a selection of cheeses and premium nuts.
2. Don’t forget to add your company’s logo. Corporate gifts are excellent marketing tools. Take advantage of them by adding your brand name or logo to the gift. Hamper specialists can usually incorporate your corporate colours by way of ribbons and packaging, too.
3. Let everyone see that you are honouring a particular employee. That’s the whole point of recognizing someoneyou want their peers to know that they did a good job. There’s no sense in giving the gift in private. You want to announce to the group that a particular team member did a very good job and that as a token of appreciation, you have put together a nice corporate gift package for him or her. This will make the recipient feel proud and motivate him or her to do even better.
4. A handwritten note goes a long way. Even the most generic corporate gifts can be made more special with a handwritten note expressing how much the company values the recipient. Ask your CEO to take time to write a message for the recipient if you can. You can also buy a card and pass it around the office, asking all the other team members to write something on it.
5. You can’t go wrong with gift hampers. They are thoughtful but still appropriate for business settings. Also, there are corporate gift hampers for all tastes and preferences. You can even buy them online and have them delivered to your office right away.
About The Author:
A Gift Worth Giving is a gift industry leader in the supply of gift hampers and gift baskets since 2003 in Australia. They provide online gifts for various occasions including baby shower, Christmas, Easter, mother's day, father's day, and many more. They can tailor make any hamper to suit your specific requirements. Their products are distinguished by their outstanding content.
|share||like 1||report||47 views|