Groups
· FREE Online training for success
· Christian quotes
· Your favorite Internet Radio channels
· Save Energy
· Faceplate Features
· THE CHRISTIAN LIFE
· What do you like about IM faceplate?
· IM faceplate Fans Unite
· Pictures of the day
· Website Tips
· Technology and Your Life
· Favourite Forum Topics
· PET LOVERS
· Social Bookmarking Sites
· social network for business
· Positive Thinking
· Article Marketing 101
· Just for Laughs
· Fake News
· Integrating FacePlate with your marketing strategies
· The Internet Diner
· Prospecting
· New menu and other additions
· IM faceplate widget for your website
· Share your blog
· My Account Glitches
· Top Ways To Get FREE Website Traffic
· Share a video
· 12 Days of Giveaways 2011 IM faceplate
· Good Times With Family and Friends
· Real Internet Income
· Shopping Online

Interests

* Real Internet Income

* E-Commerce Associates Program

* My Affiliate Power Site v.2.0

* Free Website Traffic eBook: http://affiliatepowercentral.com/freetraffic/index.html

* Affiliate Marketing, Internet Marketing,
Writing, Reading, Nature, Music, Humor,

* Friendly Entrepreneur Forums at http://tinyurl.com/ecforum

* Personal Development resources at Brian Tracy International http://tinyurl.com/bti4gt
GT Bulmer | GTBulmer
─► Open Your Own Fully Stocked Online Store Instantly (blog post) ─► http://affiliatepowercentral.com/home-business/open-your-own-fully-stocked-online-store-instantly/
1 year ago

How To Maximize Your Internet Home Business Productivity

Mar 17th 2011 at 11:31 PM

GT Bulmer | Internet Home Business Productivity GT Bulmer © Affiliate Power Central

Friends and readers, here is the ultimate key to business and personal success: effective time management. Set it up properly and everything else will fall into place. This article will show you exactly how to maximize your Internet home business productivity and performance.

I would like to be able to say that these ideas are my own, but they are not. The detailed steps to personal productivity listed below come from one of my marketing heroes, Brian Tracy. Brian details this information in a number of his training and motivational resources. The information shown here today is inspired directly from his audio program, 21 Great Ways To Start And Build Your Own Successful Business.

Brian reminds us that our time is our most precious resource. He explains that 20 percent of our activities will result in 80 percent of our results. “Discipline yourself to always be working on the top 20 percent that makes all the difference to your success,” he advises.

He provides a five step technique that he assures will double our overall productivity, performance and output:

1. The List

Start every day with a list of tasks prepared the day before.

2. Get Organized

Organize the list by priorities, A, B, C:

– A-items are the most important. These are the items that will have substantial consequences if you do them or don’t do them, says Brian.

– B-items are items you should do, but are not as important as A-items.

– C-items are items that are “nice” to do, but it doesn’t really matter if you do them or not.

Brian’s Rule: “Never do a B-item when there is an A-item left undone.”

If you have several A-items, list them by priority as A1, A2, A3, and so on.

3. The Plan

Begin on your A1 task first thing in the morning and stay with it until it is complete. “Work without distraction or diversion,” says Brian. “Focus on that one item, even if it takes you all day long.”

4. How to stay FOCUSED

Brian says the way to keep focused is by asking yourself the following three questions every hour of every day:

a. What are my highest value activities?

b. What can I, and only I, do that if done well can make a difference?

c. What is the most valuable use of my time right now?

5. A Bias for Action!

Develop a sense of urgency, a bias for action. “Move fast on opportunities and responsibilities – do it now!” Brian urges. “Develop a reputation as a person who does the job quickly and well.”

That’s it. That’s Brian’s five-step process showing you exactly how to maximize your Internet home business productivity and performance. It may look simple in print, but it is powerful in application. Practice it, perfect it and you will prosper in all areas of your business and personal life.

GT Bulmer
Affiliate Power Central

21 Great Ways To Start And Build Your Own Successful Business, Review

Jun 3rd 2011 at 10:25 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Peter (sword), and Benjamin (tvinformatv): Thank you for reading my article and posting comments. Very much appreciated! GT :-)

May 26th 2011 at 4:23 PM by tvinformatv
Good idea!

May 13th 2011 at 6:34 AM by sword42
Many thanks for the article GT.I found it very interesting

Apr 24th 2011 at 10:55 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Gwen: Thanks for reading this article and posting a comment. I appreciate all feedback and responses. GT :-)

Apr 23rd 2011 at 5:46 PM by profithub
Thanks for the article GT. I do find it challenging to maximize my productivity at home since I still have a full-time job. There are some great tips in this article that I hope to follow.

Apr 16th 2011 at 11:46 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, Faye: Thanks for reading and commenting. I am always inspired by Brian's books and audios. GT :-)

Apr 15th 2011 at 11:46 AM by deltastarf
Thank you GT for sharing this. I have read some of his material and I think it is time for me to read some more. Thanks again for sharing.

Apr 7th 2011 at 11:06 AM by GTBulmer
Hi, Terri: Thanks for reading and commenting. I first learned about Brian Tracy back in the 80s after finding a publisher who sold Earl Nightingale materials. Brian and Earl continue to be my top motivational faves! GT :-)

Apr 6th 2011 at 8:21 PM by TerriLPattioMLMmento
Great information by Brian Tracy. I am a fan of his too. He's a very good motivational speaker.

Apr 5th 2011 at 10:09 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, Teal: Thanks for the comment - I agree, Brian rocks! lol. Yes, Maximum Achievement is another great resource. GT :-)

Apr 4th 2011 at 8:08 AM by tealcloud9
Great Article!! Brian Tracy books Rock!... Have you read "Maximum Achievement"? That's a good one too. Thanks for sharing with us GT Bulmer