Groups
· FREE Online training for success
· Christian quotes
· Your favorite Internet Radio channels
· Save Energy
· Faceplate Features
· THE CHRISTIAN LIFE
· What do you like about IM faceplate?
· IM faceplate Fans Unite
· Pictures of the day
· Website Tips
· Technology and Your Life
· Favourite Forum Topics
· PET LOVERS
· Social Bookmarking Sites
· social network for business
· Positive Thinking
· Article Marketing 101
· Just for Laughs
· Fake News
· Integrating FacePlate with your marketing strategies
· The Internet Diner
· Prospecting
· New menu and other additions
· IM faceplate widget for your website
· Share your blog
· My Account Glitches
· Top Ways To Get FREE Website Traffic
· Share a video
· 12 Days of Giveaways 2011 IM faceplate
· Good Times With Family and Friends
· Real Internet Income
· Shopping Online

Interests

* Real Internet Income

* E-Commerce Associates Program

* My Affiliate Power Site v.2.0

* Free Website Traffic eBook: http://affiliatepowercentral.com/freetraffic/index.html

* Affiliate Marketing, Internet Marketing,
Writing, Reading, Nature, Music, Humor,

* Friendly Entrepreneur Forums at http://tinyurl.com/ecforum

* Personal Development resources at Brian Tracy International http://tinyurl.com/bti4gt
GT Bulmer | GTBulmer
─► Open Your Own Fully Stocked Online Store Instantly (blog post) ─► http://affiliatepowercentral.com/home-business/open-your-own-fully-stocked-online-store-instantly/
1 year ago

How to Make the Best of Adzly Ads

Nov 26th 2010 at 10:49 AM

GT Bulmer

GT Bulmer © Affiliate Power Central

By now, if you are an active member of IM faceplate, you should know about the new adzly.com advertising network and the promotional value it has to offer. But do you know how to make the best of adzly ads? Here are some tips.

First of all, just so you know, with adzly, you can create your own ads and have them displayed on potentially thousands of other websites completely for free. That's it in a nutshell. Perfect to help you generate additional home business income.

Today, I was looking at my ad stats in my adzly.com account. To see these stats for your ads, just log in to your adzly account and click on the "my ads" tab. You will see some statistics below each ad:

Total » views:xx clicks:xx CTR:xx% Today » views:xx clicks:xx CTR:xx%

That is very handy and good info to know.

Now, I'll tell you, my stats are not great. I do see the expected amount of page views, but the clicks are very few and the CTR (click through rate) percentage is also low.

However, that cannot be blamed on the adzly.com network: that's just how advertising works! The idea with all forms of advertising, but specifically here with adzly, is to employ three primary factors into the mix:

1) A targeted audience (which adzly delivers if YOU chose the proper category when you set up the ad);

2) Appealing advertising copy: again, this is under YOUR control. You must choose words that get attention and move people to action. It helps if what you are advertising is an exciting product or service, or something that is in high demand;

3) Massive page views! Your ad has a TON of competition, not just in the adzly network, but on the Internet in general. Plus, viewers most often have to see something many times before they decide to click and respond (unless, of course, you have done your job well in points #1 and #2, above!)

So, once again, getting massive numbers of page views is something within YOUR control. There are ways to increase the frequency that your adzly ad(s) get shown. There is information in your adzly.com account that gives you an overview of how to make the best of adzly ads:

– Sign in to your adzly.com account;

– Click on the #3 tab, "Build Your Adstream";

– Click on the link on the right side of the page that says, "What is my adstream?"

You will find some great info there that should inspire you and give you some direction and focus for your home business marketing.

The first step in enjoying success with your adzly ads is desiring success.

The second step is learning how to use the adzly widgets and other tools and resources.

The third step is simply getting out there and doing it!

NEWS FLASH! This just in: Adzly is now on your faceplate ... here's what you NEED to know

Now that you have some ideas on how to make the best of adzly ads, the rest is up to you.
Go for it!

GT Bulmer
Affiliate Power Central

Oct 10th 2016 at 6:37 AM by aphroditemassage
Very interesting article GT, nice read

Oct 22nd 2013 at 1:13 AM by foxychops
I love the concept of Adzly but also didn't see great results, but what I missed is how to build your adstream - so thanks

Sep 7th 2013 at 5:25 PM by GTBulmer
Hi, Marty: Thanks for the comment! :-)

Sep 4th 2013 at 4:38 AM by marty
Hi , nice article,thx for sharing.

Oct 30th 2012 at 11:16 AM by GTBulmer
Thanks, Terri! I really appreciate your comment, as you are a dedicated leader here at IM faceplate (and elsewhere on the Net!) GT :-)

Oct 26th 2012 at 2:42 PM by TerriLPattioMLMmento
Very informative and well written article about Adzly. I do love it GT.

Apr 16th 2012 at 7:38 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, SPSINGH: Thanks for the question. To add an adzly widget onto an IM faceplate page, first log into the IM faceplate account; then click the "customize my faceplate" link at the top of the lefthand column; then click the "$ ads" link in the lefthand menu; then enter YOUR adzly user name and click to save.

I don't believe you have a choice of widgets on an IM faceplate page. I believe it is a default widget that is the same for all members.

If you have further questions, you can try contacting IM faceplate admin, or you can post the question in this discussion group where IMfp will see it and respond: http://www.imfaceplate.com/index.php?a=groups&b=viewgroup&gid=458 GT :-)

Apr 16th 2012 at 12:49 PM by myunicity
Hi again GT:- The code did not appear on the post below. Probably a reason for that. Perhaps we can PM or Message if time permits. It is a nice looking widget with a couple of workable ads. Thanks again. sp\SPSINGH

Apr 16th 2012 at 12:44 PM by myunicity
Hi GT:- SP here. Nice Article...will come in handy. I would like to place the following adzly widget on a friends' vacated plate but do not know how [I have his authorization]. I believe that this is the code: It is the one that displays "NO SCAMMING" When I see what it looks like on the vacated plate, I will probably add it to my own. Once again great job on the article. sp\SPSINGH

Feb 7th 2012 at 7:57 PM by GTBulmer
Thanks, David! Your comment is very much appreciated. GT :-)

Feb 6th 2012 at 4:01 AM by DavidHurley
Hi GT, Something I read earlier today jogged my memory about Adzly and IMFP but I couldn't remember what the deal was so your article has been very helpful.

Nov 29th 2011 at 7:32 AM by Siamak
Dear GT! Thanks for your nice article. It makes the most sense about Adzly!

Jan 9th 2011 at 2:51 PM by GTBulmer
Hi, Chris: Thanks for the comment and for sharing your experience with adzly. It's great to hear about it. GT :-)

Jan 9th 2011 at 2:40 PM by lethos
I agree I am getting a huge amount of Impressions on my ads. With my main site (where the widget is) being a very high traffic site, Adzly is returning to me ~3k impressions on my ads a day. Which is certainly very good. I'm still tweaking my text to be more "eye grabbing".

Dec 7th 2010 at 2:18 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, nebs: Thanks for reading and for the comment. :-)

Dec 7th 2010 at 2:13 PM by nebs
Good I read this...Thanks

Dec 2nd 2010 at 9:25 AM by GTBulmer
Hello, Grant: You are welcome. It will be interesting to see how the ads perform. It's great that adzly makes it so easy to manage and track ads, and modify or replace them whenever we want. GT :-)

Dec 2nd 2010 at 2:56 AM by drkelp
Thank GT. I have been tracking my widgets and stats to get a feel of how to maximise adzly.

Nov 30th 2010 at 11:21 AM by GTBulmer
Hi, Mal: Thanks for the comment. LOL, I just came from your face where I posted a comment, then I found YOUR comment here! Awesome!

Nov 30th 2010 at 10:34 AM by maltindle
Hi GT, Many thanks for a great article on how to use Adzly, anyone wondering what it is or how to use it should get great motivation and inspiration from this, thanks for sharing, Mal Tindle

Nov 26th 2010 at 11:23 PM by GTBulmer
Thank you, Ian: Just trying to help inform the IM faceplate and adzly.com communities! GT :-)

Nov 26th 2010 at 8:29 PM by ianmck