How to Improve Your Home Sound System
To improve home sound system you do not have to spend a lot of money. Just do simple maintenance to make the sound system work better. You only need to have DVD cleaning kits, speaker cables, duster, and compressed air. Here are tips to improve home sound system.
1. Clean laser lens of CD player periodically by spraying canned air. You can also use lens cleaner to clean the lens. Clean every connection points so they can work better. Clean the stylus so the player can play CD smoothly.
2. You can warm up the amplifier or receiver at least 1 hour before you listen to the sound.
3. Never let audio cables and power cables touch each other.
4. Reverse AC plugs.
5. Keep the player away from the analog equipment for at least 1 foot.
Here are the https://vimeo.com/53300902 tweaks tips that you can do but you also have to clean the sound system by doing what I have listed before.
1. Get best recording only. You can enjoy the great sound if you get the best recording because the sound quality of best recording is very good. For example, choose FLAC or lossless songs rather than the common mp3 songs.
2. Place speakers in the right position to deliver great surround sound.
3. Select the lower compression option fro better quality of sound. You should not compress the music to small file because it can reduce the sound quality. High bit rate files will surely bring high quality sound.
4. Get powered sub woofer to bring bass effect to the sound. Make sure that you adjust the bass level correctly to bring lifelike music.
5. For better sound from music files or CD you can try outboard DAC. By connecting player to DAC you will get higher sound quality.
6. Get a Blu-ray player that has built-in Dolby TrueHD or DTS-HD Master Audio decoder. You will be able to get impressive full surround system.
|share||like 12||report||101 views|