Nondestructive Testing NDT is a very important part of modern manufacturing and materials science.When you’re looking for testing services or training your employees for NDT testing, there are a range of considerations:
1. Your testing needs to be standards compliant. Some materials and products may require multiple forms of compliance.
2. Testing regimes may require multiple forms of tests, including for example radiological, ultrasound, chemical, or magnetic particle testing.
3. Tests and test results need to be supported by appropriate documentation for compliance and audit purposes.
4. Testing staff need proper certification at the appropriate levels of qualification for different levels of testing.
5. Testing techniques and procedures may need to be developed, particularly for the new materials science products.
6. Review and approval of testing techniques and procedures requires the oversight of a duly certified person, for compliance purposes, safety and best practice testing management.
7. Independent auditing of testing is a common requirement, and an efficient way of monitoring performance and compliance.
There’s a company called Larson NDT Testing and Training Services which is a good example of a single provider of all these services. As a businessperson, you’ll see the advantage of a single source for meeting these requirements and establishing a useful working relationship with expert support.
This company also offers anNDT coursefor staff including NDT certificationfor Level I and Level II qualification includes Visual Testing (VT), Liquid Penetrant ( LP, LPT), Magnetic Particle (MT, MPT), Ultrasonic (UT), and Radiography (RT). Their training meets the accreditation requirements of SNT-TC-1A, Technical Publication T9074-AS-GIB-010/271 and NAS-410, which are core professional standards of certification.
They additionally provideNDTtraining on a structured, “custom” basis to meet the needs of their clients. Working with a very broad range of clients, they have a lot of direct frontline experience in all areas of industry, research and commercial testing. You can see why we chose them as an example of a full spectrum service provider. To find out more, please see their website here atwww.larsonndeservices.com. You can contact them directly online or by phone for a consultation.