followers view all
following view all
|· Twitter Marketing Tips
How To Get Started With Mobile Marketing
First let me say that there are a lot of misconceptions about the cost of Mobile Marketing, the truth is that if you're Marketing you can't afford not to take another look at Mobile Marketing. In some countries there are more Mobile phones than people and the reason for that is that some people have more than one cellphone, what does that fact tell you about the direction Mobile Marketing is headed?
Mobile phones have become a serious way of life for us all and is here to stay, everybody is connected for just about everything, people will report their cellphone missing before they report their wallets missing. All of our information is stored on our cellphones. Mobile Marketing is still in its infancy and I strongly suggest you get on the learning curve as soon as possible.
1. Mobile Marketing enables you to communicate with your target audience with ease.
2. 96% of people respond to SMS messages from 20 to 30 minutes as opposed to email which 90% of people don't respond to at all.
3. Everybody has a cellphone from kids to seniors.
4. Mobile Marketing is cheaper than you think, contrary to what you've heard.
5. Why cling to Marketing strategies that have poor delivery?
6. Depending on set-up cost's, you could just spend pennies per SMS.
7. Why hang on to a 2% open rate when Mobile Marketing has a 98% open rate and a 9% response rate?
8. Mobile Marketing is more personal so you have to be very careful about SPAM and make sure you use permission Marketing.
9. Cover your butt and don't annoy people with useless texts,make sure you use opt-in services when you set up your Mobile Marketing campaign. If you forget, refer to # 8
If you're interested in learning more about Mobile Marketing you can stop by my site and purchase my guide, its affordable at just $27.
|share||like 31||report||490 views|