A web application that is designed and developed particularly for your business will give both your employees more flexibility, as it allows critical business data to be accessed securely from anywhere. It also allows your customers and suppliers to interact with your businesses anywhere, from any device. To ensure the reliability of the app, you will need the services of a good web application development company in the UK. Working with experts is always a good idea—it saves you time and also money from costly mistakes. Here are some things to consider when choosing a web application development company in the UK:
You want to work with a UK based web application development company with a large portfolio of spread across a range of verticals—from simple eForm to complex enterprise apps that automate tasks. The best web application development companies in the UK have delivered projects for the government, the manufacturing sector, the logistics industry, and banking and finance. Their apps run in multiple languages on multiple devices. Their team is used in the complex and demanding process of developing web applications.
The best application development companies based in the UK use rapid application development tools, allowing them to build web based apps in less time and for less money.
A good web app developer provides ample levels of support to ensure that your system can keep up with dynamic technological landscape. You want to work with a firm that can develop apps that work across all browsers and on all devices. Look for a company with a support infrastructure that allows them to host their customers’ business-critical applications.
Questions to Ask
Before you hire a developer, you need to know sit down with them and ask questions such as:
• When did you start working in the web application field?
• Have you ever received any awards and citations?
• Can I see and test samples of your previous work?
• What is the project timeline? How long will is take to deliver the app?
• How many of your developers will be working on my project?
• Can you explain the step-by-step development process to me?
• Who will my point of contact be?
• Do you provide ongoing support?
• Haven any of the applications you developed before being rejected?
• What types of mobile application do you develop—native apps, web apps, hybrid apps, all?
• Will the app work on all mobile devices and platforms?
• Can the app integrate with existing back office databases and systems?
About The Author:
Jignesh Vaducha is a Managing Director at Schnell Solutions Limited. He works closely with Schnell's customer around the globe on their IT transformation and modernisation initiatives with a specific focus on developing bespoke software applications. Under his leadership, Schnell offers various services viz. Bespoke Software Development and Consulting, Mobile App, IT Audit, Ebase Xi and other services which focus on Integration and Automation. Prior to working for Schnell, Jignesh was a key member of the Software AG UK Government team responsible for creating and delivering innovative service transformation and security solutions.