In a big city like Chicago, finding what you want can be hard work. If you’re looking for commercial packaging, it can be pretty difficult, particularly if you’re looking for specific types of packaging.
This is a pretty common problem. A lot of businesses do online ordering, and therefore do a lot more shipping than in the past. High quality packaging is now very much a part of business. If you’re shipping worldwide, you need that extra quality to deliver your products and for some peace of mind when managing your shipping orders. It’s nice to know that your customers will receive their products in perfect condition, with no added issues about transport damage.
Finding the right supplier, in fact, equates to finding a one-stop shop:
• You need a range of packaging, containers, and interior protective fill.
• You may need box cable ties, or box tapes.
• You need labels, and your in-house stock management system needs to be able to handle inventory movements simply and quickly.
• You may need palettes or specialized containers for your products.
• You definitely will need things like bubble packaging, stretch wrap and shrink film.
• Above all, you need to be able to source your packaging easily, with minimal fuss and paperwork.
There’s a company appropriately called First Packaging Chicago which is a do-everything, has-everything supplier of all kinds of packaging. They’re a very good example of a full service packaging supplier.Whatever you want in packaging, they’ll have it.
They are a Veteran-Owned business, with the ethical standards of business practice that name demands. Theyare an established firm, offering competitive prices for all products with a straightforward ordering system. They can be both a single source supplier for bulk and individual ordering needs.
Before you make any final decisions about sourcing your packaging, check out their website here at www.stockboxes.net. Take the time to browse through their range of products. If you’d like some expert help with product selection, or need to talk prices, all you need to do is contact them for friendly support when you need it.