followers view all
following view all
|kcduerig is not in any groups|
|Online Marketing, Writing, Art, Carving, Woodwork, Running, Frugal Life Style, Recycling, Sustainable Living, Gardening|
How to earn money with NeoBux
1. Join NeoBux here.
2. Log into NeoBux.
3. Click on ”View Advertisements” on the top center of the page.
4. As soon as you click on an ad, a red dot will appear. Click on it and this opens a new tab. Once the ad has shown for the proper amount of time, it will say “Advertisement validated” in the top bar. You can now close the tab and return to the advertising page.
5. Select another ad to watch.
6. Once you have watched your 4 ads for the day, return to your account (click your username on the top right side of page).
7. You can now see your account balance under Account, in the middle of the page.
8. To earn even more money, you can rent referrals for as little as 10 referrals for 2.00 cents (20 cents each).
9. To rent referrals, you must first add some funds to your rental balance by clicking on the “Rental Balance” link in the Accounts section. You can use AlertPay, PayPal, Net Teller or transfer from your main balance. The minimum you can add from these sources is $5.00, except you can transfer as little as $1.00 from your main account.
10. After you have completed your fund transfer, click on “Referrals” (The green bar above the graph). Now select the rental package of your choice and click on the shopping basket. For $5.00 you can rent 25 referrals for 30 days.
11. Now click on “Rented Referrals” on the left side of the page. I recommend enabling the Autopay feature. If you have AutoPay enabled, on the first click a referral makes per day, you'll pay to keep that referral for an extra day. If the referral does not click, you won't pay him for another day. While it's easier to pay this way, it's also cheaper for you because you save 15% of a whole month's rent.
12. You can now see all of your referrals and follow their progress: number of clicks, amount of earnings, last day clicked, etc.
13. I click on the column title “Last Click” to see how my referrals are doing.
14. If you find one that is not performing to your satisfaction, (I give them at least a week of no activity before trading them in.) you can recycle him or her for a new referral for 7 cents. Just click on the green arrows to the right side of that referral. I don’t recycle them unless they have at least 14 days left on their cycle. If they don’t
15. Now you can click on “Banners” on the left side of the page and grab your affiliate URL and Banner Codes to start advertising for direct referrals.
16. To learn how I advertise for free to leverage my pennies into dollars, go to this article on my blog: Turning Pennies Into Dollars.
|share||like 31||report||357 views|