When you get right down to it, it's the affiliate programs you recommend that will either make or break you.
There are thousands of upon thousands of programs to choose from so there really is no excuse to recommend shoddy and/or inferior products.
First of all, the affiliate programs have to meet some rather strict criteria:
1) The value they deliver far surpasses customer expectations.
2) Your audience must already want the benefits the program provide (It is far easier to sell
something people already want than things they don't care about it).
3) The sales letter must sell with deadly effectiveness (just because your prospect wants a product doesn't mean they will buy it. They have to be persuaded to make the decision).
4) The program must pay above average commissions.
5) Provide superior promotional tools that intensify your prospect's desire to get the program.
But the real marketing magic happens when you combine various programs to create trust, credibility, and an avalanche of profits.
Here is how it works....
You use a free to join programs to get your subscribers used to clicking on your links and joining the sites you recommend.
Some will take the one-time-offer (OTO) making it all worthwhile for you.
Then you mix in some low-priced instant 100 percent commission sites so people start realizing you are in the business of selling.
The rebranded version uses powerful psychological triggers to virtually guarantee you instant
affiliate commissions in two such programs.
And most importantly, all the programs in 13 Deadly List Building Tragedies provide a superior solution for people who want a high paying list.....and people want solutions.
It does it through desire intensification.
Look, when they decided to download a copy of the ebook, they told you they were interested in list building right? Now it merely becomes a matter of intensifying their already existing desire so they act on their desires.
It's a four step process:
1) They request 13 Deadly List Building Tragedies (They are thinking about list building problems).
2) They read the ebook where even more problems are revealed and solutions are presented (You are shifting their focus from problems to getting solutions).
3) They click on a link, see a sales letter for a free to join program.
4) They see a special offer they will never see again for something they desperately want as well.
If you have been paying attention, then you will notice the visitor is repeatedly saying yes to various offers.
When done effectively, the language used in each offer sets the visitor up for the following the offer.
This is done because people are most likely to say yes to an offer immediately after they said yes to another offer. When you put it all together, you have just built your very own...
Automatic Selling Machine That Cranks Out Affiliate Sales Like Crazy on 100% Autopilot.
There you have all the secrets to building these machines. When you sit back and think about it, you also are creating never ending streams of income as well with these machines.