Nicolas Duval | turtle0733
At Hit4hits ( and TE+ ( everyone makes money!

How I generate Hundreds of targeted visits a day.

Jul 1st 2010 at 6:43 PM

How I generate Hundreds of targeted visits a day.

From Nicolas Duval

Here's a really simple way... to do many things at once.
To introduce your products, to create interest in what you
are selling, to create targeted visitors, people who are
actually interested in what you sell, to generate sales, to get free back links creating a
spider web that is going to increase both you Google and your Alexa ranking.
Yes, you are really going to be able to do all that with little effort and no time at all.

Is it a magic trick, some sort of scam?
No, not at all, read this article from top to bottom and you will realize that I am not trying to
get you to buy anything and just at the opposite, I am trying to give you something for free.

The funny thing is that when you try to give something freely people get suspicious. Makes
me wonder, maybe I should ask for people to pay 50 cents to read my articles, I am quite
sure they would pay and that their attention would be much higher and that they would be
inclined to believe me even more.

Back on subject, I am going to help you with, your traffic, your sales, your back links and
your mailing list.

My first tip is: Get an article submitter and an article creator software. If you do not have
one, contact me and I will give you one for free.

These 2 softwares will enable you to quickly create articles in just a few minutes.

Second tip after creating your article about your products,
submit them through your article submitter and through FreeTrafficSystem:

By doing so your article describing your products will be
published, not in one nor two but hundreds of websites
related to your subjects and each of your article will point
to your website giving you back links as well, thus
increasing your google and Alexa ranking.

So by submitting articles, what do you get?
* Free exposure to hundreds of products related websites,
* targeted visitors,
* Free backlinks,
* Free traffic, (forget about paying traffic, I say that but I own a TE myself, I must be insane!)
* Increase in sales,
* Increase of Google and Alexa ranking (driving even more
sales to your website)

What are you waiting for? You should already be writing your
first article!

All jokes asides if you liked this article, come and visit my site, I have written some
good tips and selected free programs / website concerning, traffic, SEO, free websites,
free web links, free advertising etc...

For the free article submitter and article creator, just click there (it is data storage virus free):

See you soon.

Best regards,

Nov 26th 2013 at 5:34 PM by lippon
very interesting article thanks
Oct 16th 2010 at 10:11 AM by drkelp
Good article thanks
Sep 29th 2010 at 11:07 AM by kemengr
Please give me the free article submitter & software. Thanks for the same.
Sep 27th 2010 at 7:07 AM by javajoan
Hi Nicolas: Sorry I forgot to ask. I have been submitting articles to Ezine Is that what you are referring to when you mention obtaining an article submitter and an article creator software from you. Could you please contact me. Thanks Joan
Sep 27th 2010 at 7:02 AM by javajoan
Hi Nicolas: Thanks for the informative article. I have been posting in free traffic systems and am still not satified with the exposure rate. I am going to check out your offer to see if the response will be better. Thanks Joan
Sep 26th 2010 at 9:24 PM by catherinedwhite
Enjoyable article and I will indeed check out your free traffic system. Everyone can use loads of back links to increase exposure to their main website.
Sep 26th 2010 at 8:53 PM by onqglobal
Before I expose my comment about this particular article; I you may understand where I'm going while we both arrive there together. In|On this Hybrid IM business social media, we're compensated via a 50 point pay out which Obvious in my view point seems to be looked on as some sort of act that's beneath them. Similar to your point of view on human tendencies. Closing out this portion: How busy we are in this age of info-overload, IMers here don't find it beneficial to collect 50 facepoints per pertinent comment. I guess with all the examples its self-evident! For your timely article in my Need in seeking great data that leads to what it Claims, you've got my interest. I'll Indeed check out your layout of good looking information. Postscript: Sent the others claims this article sails off the edge of flat earth; Since 26AUG2010, did you improve the layout of this article, as it appears Fine to me today. A bad DeNiro impression, "Must be Talkin' to me!" Thus, Duval a pretty infamous name...
Sep 3rd 2010 at 12:40 AM by turtle0733
Yes it works for any type of business that relies on advertising. And it is free!
Sep 3rd 2010 at 12:34 AM by ewail
Nice information, thanks. Sounds like it would be beneficial for any type of promotion.
Aug 26th 2010 at 9:33 PM by GTBulmer
Hello, Nicolas: Aside from the sentences running off the page as weedermann and Soroya have mentioned, this is a good article with very timely advice. Article Marketing is the way to go and using article creator and article submitter software can definitely streamline the process for Internet Marketers. :-)
Aug 24th 2010 at 12:30 AM by yhbecpublisher
Hello Nicolas, as weedermann said most of the article cannot be read.

I really would like to see the whole thing, so I took the trouble to find out...

that the width of each line for articles here is 86 CHRS (characters - including spaces in the count)
Jul 23rd 2010 at 7:50 PM by weedermann
What you propose is attractive, Nic, but too much of the article cannot be viewed. WORD WRAP, Nic! Please.