followers view all
following view all
|lukestudeman is not in any groups|
Holiday Accommodation That is Often Overlooked
Nov 14th 2014 at 3:30 AM
Reasons to Stay at Coolangatta Holiday Homes as Opposed to Hotels
- Holiday Accommodation at Coolangatta offers you the benefits of a hotel with extra space and facilities.
- There are a variety of options to choose from to suit your holiday needs. You could rent a cottage, apartment or even a more up-market private home.
- Coolangatta holiday homes offers accommodation with a personalized touch. Unlike at a hotel, you can cook your own meals in a private kitchen and enjoy entertainment facilities that you would usually have in your own home.
- You no longer have to squeeze your family into tiny hotel rooms and worry about your children making a noise and disturbing guests. Coolangatta offers you a spacious relaxing environment in which to enjoy your holiday.
Coolangatta’s Main Attractions
- It is close to the airport which makes travel arrangements and hiring of a car extremely easy.
- Beautiful beaches are just a stone throw away with surf spots close by.
- There is a monthly market that offers traditional products along with a shopping mall with the top restaurants that Coolangatta has to offer.
- In addition, there are world class theme parks and wildlife parks to visit.
Beautiful Accommodation at Tweed Heads
- Tweed heads accommodation is situated near to Coolangatta Accommodation surrounded by breathtaking scenery.
- You can rent apartments at Tweed Heads Accommodation with magnificent views overlooking the Tweed River and harbor.
- Prices for the accommodation vary during holidays and Christmas with off peak rates being the cheapest by far.
Holiday Rental Options
- Whether you prefer to stay in a Japanese themed penthouse with two levels and your own private pool or you prefer to stay in a cozier apartment, the choice is yours.
- Your options vary from upmarket penthouses with your own sauna, BBQ facilities and private beaches to more intimate family homes with personal touches.
- There are usually fully equipped kitchens, private laundry rooms, tropical gardens, tennis courts and more included in the rental.
Feel at home on holiday
- With all the above mentioned facilities, it’s difficult to argue that you would feel more comfortable in a hotel. Your family can enjoy the benefits of being able to cook their own food and relax in their own private lounge or garden.
- By reading the blogs of the accommodation, it’s clear to see that the guests have been extremely satisfied with their rental and the destination.
|share||like 2||report||44 views|
Please sign in to comment