Hindi News To Know The Latest India
The ‘Dainik Uttarakhand’ of 8th March 2015, comes with the front page news of the valedictory function of one week event of International Yoga Festival at Rishikesh with Governor Dr K.K Pal as the Chief Guest. Speaking on the 24th year of its celebration, the Chief Guest suggested it to be christened International Yoga Congress or International Yoga Conference so that it gets wider acceptability. The event was jointly sponsored by the Department of Tourism and Gadhpal Regional Development Corporation.
Other headlines of the Uttarakhand Hindi News are as below
- Indian fishermen will be shot if they are sighted to have crossed the border; Raneel Bikramsinghe
- Government showed mirror to the opposition,
- The public, not the government is worried for health
- A vigilant eye of government on illegal mining
- CM Harish on Operation mode
- ……. and Government’s objectives could not be fulfilled
Under the column ‘Health & Fitness’, some commonly required tips have been given, such as the following
- Cancer can be detected from symptoms
- Pollution can lead to the danger of obesity
- Take ‘beetroot’ for Weight Reduction
- Pure Air keeps the mind fresh
- Hangover can be avoided by taking bananas
- Taking garlic is good for lungs
- Less sleep may lead to reduction in longevity
- How to save victim of dog bite
- Tuberculosis can be avoided by taking maize
The ‘Laugh a While’ column has humorous anecdotes that add to the flavor of the morning tea. The following titles speak for themselves
A drunkard sitting on grave yard
When phone rang late night
Teacher wrote notes to parents
When teacher asked ‘who first kept foot on the moon’
Dresses for birthday
Call for the ambulance immediately
Cake for wife’s dog
When Shanta’s wife became unconscious.
Coming to Dehradun News, the weather forecast indicates rain in the district, 48 hours following Sunday, the 8th March, 2015. There is warning of snow storm in the Himalayan areas. On 2nd March, three jawans of the Indian Military died of the snow storm. This has prompted the district administration to declare alert in Himalayan areas, from 8th to 10th March.
There is news about the celebration of Holi Milan at the residence of Chief Minister, Harish Rawat in which leaders, workers, administrative and Police officers participated. Besides, Aadhar cards will now be made in schools.
There are additional columns such as Jobs Alert, Explore Uttarakhand, Youth World and Sports. Other news includes 15 cases of Swine Flu detected in Doon making the total case to 30. O Tuesday, BJP called for a district membership meeting at Bhaniyapal in which it was decided to make membership drive on 9th, 10th, 11th, 16th, 17th and 18th, drawing more youths to the forum of BJP.