followers view all
|Calvada is not in any groups|
|land surveyor los angeles, land surveyor san diego, land surveyors, laser scanning service|
High Definition Surveying is Revolutionizing the Surveying Industry
Civil engineers are most misunderstood in the world. When you ask any layman what a civil engineer does, they imagine pencil on the ears, a big sheet spread on the table and so many complex structures. They ask lamely- do they build huge apartments or buildings? When you ask them about surveying, they say, yes, that too, with a tape measure, a pointer and a notebook to note the readings.
Well, it is extremely depressing, since what many do not know, is that we are a developed crowd too, much advanced in science of mapping geological and biological points through laser systems and very modern,sophisticated equipments.
The world of civil engineering and surveying haveundergone, like any other, the sea of changes. Today, geographical surveys do not require one to wait for the wind to die down or takes a year to complete. There are devices, both three-dimensional, and two-dimensional, which can give reports in a matter of few hours.
These high definition devices are revolutionising the world and taking the world of civil engineering and construction by storm.
This is what has changed, by the use of high definition devices for surveying:
· The accuracy has increased multi folds. It has truly changed the way people look at a survey outcome. What comes out of the reports extracted out of these equipments is just outstanding and unbelievable.
· The physical work of surveying specialists has decreased tremendously. Today, the surveyors can stay in a place, and measure points far away from them, thus saving much effort and energy.
· The final results, apart from being precise, are also faster. If you would like to survey a site discretely, instead of all people knowing what you are doing, these mapping firms can do the work and give you the report, all in a matter of few hours. The speed of processing is considered to be one of the major advantages of high definition surveys.
· Another fantastic aspect of high definition is that it is not scared of dimensions. Irrespective of the length and breadth of your property, you will be guided and provided with correct survey reports. The time taken does not anymore depend upon dimensions or the complexities of a project.
· Another splendid aspect is that the survey data can be upgraded easily, with the help of such modern systems.
With the advent of such highly advanced systems, hopefully, the opinion that people have about the job a civil engineers do, or generally about the surveying world, might change for good.
About the Author:
Armando Dupont, a professional land surveyor started his career in surveying in 1977 and has extensive experience in managing personnel and projects. His experience includes: topographic mapping, boundary surveys and analysis, construction and control surveying, preparation of tract and parcel maps, earth work calculation and quantities, targeting and control for photogrammetric, and land title surveys in accordance with the American Land Title Association and the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping. Mr. DuPont founded Calvada Surveying, Inc. in 1989 and is a licensed Professional Land Surveyor in the State of California.
|share||like 1||report||47 views|